Music Commercial Hip Hop Thread

CLK_FPC

Fists of Fury
Paz put your cock away:

Game's Twitter

"CAN U SAY "DETOX" ??? IN THE STUDIO WIT DRE & SNOOP. WE BOUT 2 MAKE ALOT OF PEOPLE MAD. RIDE WIT US OR GET RAN OVER ! AFTERMATH OR DIE ! "

Snoop Twitter

What's more gangsta than ***? N the studio right now!!! west coast takeover. this is how the west was one!!!

Member 5225

Paz put your cock away:

Game's Twitter

"CAN U SAY "DETOX" ??? IN THE STUDIO WIT DRE & SNOOP. WE BOUT 2 MAKE ALOT OF PEOPLE MAD. RIDE WIT US OR GET RAN OVER ! AFTERMATH OR DIE ! "

Snoop Twitter

What's more gangsta than ***? N the studio right now!!! west coast takeover. this is how the west was one!!!
hehe - I went mentalllll!!! all over facebook/twitter/email, telling everyone....:drool: see, no one can stop The Game

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Scribe

The best thing to ever come out of New Zealand. His tunes are generally excellent.

Member 5225

thoughts re: new Diddy?

took me a few spins, but absolutely love it now

Member 5225

Timbo's new track from Shock Value 2:
Timbaland - "Morning After Dark" (featuring SoShy)

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Paz put your cock away:

Game's Twitter

Snoop Twitter

Surely nothing is more gangsta than Twitter?....cept perhaps not being able to spell

In which case I'm the most gangsta mother rubbing front hugger in this biaatch....blaw

Member 5225

Lupe >>>> Game
what?!! are you insane....the Game is one of the best rappers alive....I just love everything about him, his style, charisma, rawness, his 'underdog' status, everyone hates him but he doesn't care and churns out fecking awesome albums...my God I love him :nervous:

Godfather

I agree it is ridiculous to search out videos to post that and please dont mention Gucci Mane him and OJ da Juice Man Shawty Lo and Soulja Boi are the worst rappers ever :lol:
This was the post wasnt it? :)
I tried to convince you that he isnt all that bad (Gucci Mane).
Some of his songs are pretty dumb though.