Congrats to City

Tareq

Livvie's Favourite Jordanian.
after the 1st 30 minutes they looked the more settled team, We love Scholes but this is too much for me.

markorm

Thought they had the luck on the day. Wasn't a red, but given that I don't think we did enough t win the game.

Hey ho.

Missing Rooney today, but also missed a fighting spirit. They missed Tevez massively, so I guess this balanced things out.

Still depressed.

Cling Bak

Hi, I'm Barry Scott
They deserved it. They turned up, they pressed, they had energy, they moved the ball better than us and they created chances; including Toure taking his goal extremely well.

May the best team win today to meet them in the final though, of course.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Well done to City, but I still hope they throw it away like Arsenal.

Kelvin

congrat them for what, did they congrats us when we beat them.

Drifter

American
They'll probably be a Congrats dippers thread if they beat arse today.FFS

IrishLegend

We controlled the 1st half but 2nd half City were the better team.

Congrats. (again still hoping Bolton and Stoke do you!)

Part of not being a total cnut is being magnanimous in defeat. You come across very bitter if your not.

Bearded but no genius

They'll probably be a Congrats dippers thread if they beat arse today.FFS
In that case, seeing as it would be a significant step towards #19, yes, there probably would and should be.

As for this thread, the Munich chanting, FA-owning cnuts can feck off.

Waltraute

She-Devil
Part of not being a total cnut is being magnanimous in defeat. You come across very bitter if your not.
I don't mind coming across as bitter, or being deemed a 'total cnut' -- I wouldn't congratulate that shower even if they managed to fight off an invading alien force, achieve world peace and find a cure for cancer while they were at it, never mind after beating us in an FA Cup semi.

Coming on here is like stepping into a parallel dimension of everything being turned on its head, or into a world of droids with all controls set to 'maximum magnanimity'.
In the words of the famous Cardinal Richelieu impersonator Ron Higgins -- "You're too clever for us naughty people!" :p

B Cantona

Desperate
They're scum, and they'll get feck all congratulation off me. You might be able to but success, but it doesn't get you class. A right shower of cnuts. I'll assume the thread starter has no experience of being up close and personal with them

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
feck off City, they will get no congratulations from me, not now, not ever.

Nucks

RT History Department
I don't know what is sadder, losing to them, or the bunch of bitters up in arms over this thread.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
I don't mind coming across as bitter, or being deemed a 'total cnut' -- I wouldn't congratulate that shower even if they managed to fight off an invading alien force, achieve world peace and find a cure for cancer while they were at it, never mind after beating us in an FA Cup semi.

Coming on here is like stepping into a parallel dimension of everything being turned on its head, or into a world of droids with all controls set to 'maximum magnanimity'.
In the words of the famous Cardinal Richelieu impersonator Ron Higgins -- "You're too clever for us naughty people!" :p
Absolutely spot on, feck the cnuts

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
There's a difference between saying 'fair play', you beat us fair and square.. to feeling the need to congratulate them.

Waltraute

She-Devil
Hold on a sec. No ones said THAT!
They most certainly did, and not only in the matchday thread --

"Sad to say but I'd rather City win the cup than Bolton or Stoke. At least the trophy will come to Manchester." [my bolding]
https://www.redcafe.net/f6/we-did-not-perform-today-city-deserved-326332/index2.html#post9594933

One can only hope this is a wind-up (or a person with, for some deeply significant personal reasons, an absolutely pathological hatred of Bolton and Stoke), but then again who could be arsed WUMing on a black hole of a day like yesterday?

IrishLegend

They most certainly did, and not only in the matchday thread --

"Sad to say but I'd rather City win the cup than Bolton or Stoke. At least the trophy will come to Manchester." [my bolding]
https://www.redcafe.net/f6/we-did-not-perform-today-city-deserved-326332/index2.html#post9594933

One can only hope this is a wind-up (or a person with, for some deeply significant personal reasons, an absolutely pathological hatred of Bolton and Stoke), but then again who could be arsed WUMing on a black hole of a day like yesterday?
What the feck?

Match Day thread seems to bring out the worst in people!