Conte: "...he insulted me the 2nd time but now I change..." (Mourinho's Latest Response to Conte)

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Conte is Garvin from Everybody Loves Raymond.

Loke

Supports
Arsenal
Shame Wenger's teams get bulldozed by Mourinho's time and time again...

But Wenger pushed him on the touchline once so that makes up for all the matches/trophies lost to Mourinho of course
guess sarcasm isn't your forte

Infra-red

Sky Sports website trying to water down Conte's comments and not using the word dementia in its headlines
BBC still contemplating whether it should put such vile words on their website :D :D
:lol: Chelsea's communications director Steve Atkins quickly saying "there is no English translation for that!" (aka "please, for the love of God, don't print that Conte just accused Mourinho of having 'senile dementia'!").

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
I know you are...but what am I?

fecking hell these cnuts are like children.

I'm half expecting one of these crying kids to come out with 'yeah? We'll...your mum!'

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
A shot at Klopp and Conte imo, perhaps as well as the difference between Mourinho when he ran down the touchlines and the more reserved version we see today.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Of course this forum is defending Mou on this. This very same board has been calling Mou a classless cnut for years, ffs.

Obviously Conte was stupid to react to this but I can't really blame him. Easy to think his "clown" quotes were aimed at Conte (and Klopp). In Conte's mind he's probably tired of what he considers disrespect from Mou towards him. Clearly dislikes him.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Jose definitely wins this so far. Weak ass retort lol

BigRedScouser

Supports
Liverpool
It's all a bit childish but Mourinho often throws childish digs - his many towards Wenger, which means both that you can't be surprised someone might think such a statement was a dig at them (and clearly there is tension between the two), and why no-one could really take the highground on the way someone responds to it.

Nikelesh Reddy

Responding to Jose's press conference statements yesterday, Antonio Conte shot back:

‘I think that he has to see himself in the past, maybe he was speaking about himself in the past, yeah?
Maybe sometimes I think that someone forget what they said in the past or which is his behaviours and sometimes I think there is, I don't know the name, demenza senile, when you are a bit, when you forget what you do in the past.’
- Antonio Conte

Ouch.

But was Jose referring to him? (you can bet he was)

Anyway, it looks like the Conte vs Mourinho war is not about to end soon. Not sure which is more epic, the hair pop or the one Jose landed yesterday or this one by Conte.

Klopp's counter is loading.

Conte's reaction to Morata's miss versus Arsenal. Source: Sky Sports
The "Conte vs Jose" war won't last for more than 15 months.....Conte will be gone by the middle of next season....

Number1

Weak retort. Exactly what you would expect from man who couldn't accept his baldness.
Just Googled, never knew he had an hair transplant, probably one of the best I've seen though to be fair, should give Rooney the clinics number where he had it done.

Klopp_De_Klown

Responding to Jose's press conference statements yesterday, Antonio Conte shot back:

‘I think that he has to see himself in the past, maybe he was speaking about himself in the past, yeah?
Maybe sometimes I think that someone forget what they said in the past or which is his behaviours and sometimes I think there is, I don't know the name, demenza senile, when you are a bit, when you forget what you do in the past.’
- Antonio Conte

Ouch.

But was Jose referring to him? (you can bet he was)

Anyway, it looks like the Conte vs Mourinho war is not about to end soon. Not sure which is more epic, the hair pop or the one Jose landed yesterday or this one by Conte.

Klopp's counter is loading.

Conte's reaction to Morata's miss versus Arsenal. Source: Sky Sports
Yet again Conte gets led up the garden path by a journo and he falls for it hook line and sinker. Has he not got a brain cell in his head?

Someone, please explain to the dope, again, that nobody actually mentioned him. The journalist conned him into thinking its about him. I mean how feckin paranoid is he? When a mere mention of Jose Mourinho makes him think he has to go on the defensive. Whats this his first job?

cyberman

@Orc
You're being unfair to Jose there.
I don't even think he even had Klopp or Conte in mind when he said that. He was aggressively answering questions about a garbage report questioning his heart for managing Utd.
He doesn't celebrate a goal it means he's unhappy. Not leaving his seat during a game means he's unhappy.
Its a genuine response to a shit question, do I have to engage in threatrics on the touchline to show you my commitment to the job?

edit this is basically it

Jose said he matured and is no longer acting like a clown on the touch line. Doesn’t mean he doesn’t have the passion anymore.
English Journo at conte - “Jose said you act like a clown on the sideline, please respond”
Conte - “Jose must have lost his mind, because he used to do act crazy on the touch line.”

Last edited:

haram

The only clown here is Conte :lol:. Mourinho didn't even mention his name :lol:.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Conte isn't a clown, he just simply is a cnut. I'll never forget his appalling behaviour after our defeat to Chelsea this season.
This really.
Celebrating that 4th goal like an absolute lunatic was superbly grating.

Nikelesh Reddy

The middle? You think Chelsea will start next season with Conte still as manager?
If they finish in the top 3,he"ll probably just about manage to survive.If he's not in the title race by the middle of next season,he"ll definitely be gone....

Canagel

Jose didn't name anyone in particular so I don't understand what Conte's problem is. He could've been referring to Klopp or Pep even so why do the media feel they need ask Conte about it? It's obvious they want to fuel the fire and he's falling for it. He could've just said that he didn't hear what Jose said and therefore won't comment on it. He really is a pussy Conte is. A really unstable person. He is the one obsessed with Mourinho and not the other way round.

Nikelesh Reddy

Oh, I forgot that bit. Very true. :lol:

Well, maybe they can resume in Europe then.
But jokes apart,I have a feeling that we will be seeing him for a while in England.He will get sacked soon at Chelsea,that's inevitable,but I think another top 6 club could probably snap him up.Who knows,maybe he might succeed Wenger or Pochettino....

Kostur

海尔的老板
Jose took some shots in the air, at nobody, was clear that either of the clowns would respond to that and take the bait, fecking idiot.

GM K

But jokes apart,I have a feeling that we will be seeing him for a while in England.He will get sacked soon at Chelsea,that's inevitable,but I think another top 6 club could probably snap him up.Who knows,maybe he might succeed Wenger or Pochettino....
Maybe but Pochetino, Klopp and Guardiola don't look like they are leaving their clubs soon. Wenger might leave next season but I just don't see Conte as a good fit for Arsenal.

PSG is more like it or he might return to Italy. You get the feeling that a few top jobs might be available in Italy in the summer. Depending on how Madrid fares this season, their might also be a job for him in Spain.

RuudTom83

Asked Journalist do you think it's for me? When Journalist said yes he starts with nonsense.
I like how someone from the club has to step in and say, look we don’t know who Jose was talking about! so let’s move on! don’t let the jounos egg you on Conte!

TheReligion

Abusive
Senile dementia is a fecking awful disease and for Conte to even insinuate that Mourinho suffers from it shows a complete lack of respect, both for others that do suffer from it, and Mourinho himself.

For Chelsea to come out and say he meant amnesia, despite him actually saying it in Italian, is similarly pathetic.
This.

Conte is an idiot. He needs lessons in how to handle the media. Dyche is better in front of the camera.

Cliche Guevara

Like others I assumed it was aimed at Klopp.

Anybody taking this personally is outing themselves as the clown and deserves all they get.

Mal donaghy

Senile dementia is a fecking awful disease and for Conte to even insinuate that Mourinho suffers from it shows a complete lack of respect, both for others that do suffer from it, and Mourinho himself.

For Chelsea to come out and say he meant amnesia, despite him actually saying it in Italian, is similarly pathetic.
Well said sir, my dad passed away from dementia recently and it is the cruelest disease imaginable.
Can’t stand it when folk with tiny minds flippantly toss a “senile” comment into an argument. Thanks again for raising the point.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
As the kids say ‘triggered.’ :lol: