Conte: "...he insulted me the 2nd time but now I change..." (Mourinho's Latest Response to Conte)

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Conte made an unfounded, offensive slur, joking about a disease that affects people horribly. Mourinho retorted by referencing an actual incident from Conte’s past.

I wonder which one will get in trouble...

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
God damn, need more of this sauce from Jose in future.

Cadillac

This back and forth is embarrassing. Pep has all these managers on a string.

cyberman

If I was Jose I would wind Conte up no end.

I subbed Fellaini on so I could hair-plug (slowly looks up to camera) sorry, plug the gap in midfield.
Not even after a Chelsea game, after a random home game v a minnow.

Then simply deny doing it on purpose and for Conte to control his emotions in future
He still doesn't mention Conte by name!
He could play it off as stating a random fact lol.
Its you, the media, who told Conte I accused him of match fixing. Its not his fault.
But I will say every hair on my head is my own and Italian food is overrated.
The video was better than the quote because a jerno say, 'You mean Conte because he was accused of match fixing,

Jose replies was he? I wasn't. Quality.

I'm not sure of the wording you really need to see the video.
I am Jose and this is AMA

Manny

Grammar Police
I love how it just came out of no where.

I sounded like he was trying to defuse the situation, instead he just laid more bait. Hilarious.

Infestissumam

that was a very mature and intelligent answer to the question, until he threw in the match fixing thing at the very last moment :lol:

Womp

idiot
I don't like this new mature, nice Jose as much. Shit like this is what makes him, him. He's shown he still has it in him, but I wouldn't be surprised if the club has told him to behave, coupled with the fact that the FA is on his ass for anything and you have this new Jose.

The ride would be much more enjoyable if he was his usual cnut self.

MrPooni

Not only did he write off Conte, he stitched up a bunch of journos in the process. Delicious.

Fridge chutney

José just went full Cersei Lannister S6 Ep10 :drool::devil:

:lol: Legendary response from Mourinho!

Defends Conte's pathetic response, and calls out the pathetic and cowardly press, and then delivers KO to Conte.

I like how he also praises Lingard and defends Rashford.

More of this please.

AshRK

I don't like this new mature, nice Jose as much. Shit like this is what makes him, him. He's shown he still has it in him, but I wouldn't be surprised if the club has told him to behave, coupled with the fact that the FA is on his ass for anything and you have this new Jose.

The ride would be much more enjoyable if he was his usual cnut self.
If I am not wrong even sir Alex many times used to roast other managers/players so cannot imagine club asking Jose to cut down his antics. Maybe Jose wants to move far away from the chelsea debacle by winning some major trophies here first. This is why I feel we have not seen the best of Jose yet. Just wait for him to dominate the league he will roast many people on the way.

Pennywise

:lol:

Superb from Jose. This is the Jose I want to see more of. He's at his best when he's being a prick to rival managers

Last edited by a moderator:

JinnerJamie

Small ginger
For what? It was the journalist that mentioned that Conte had been reprimanded not him.
A Chelsea spokesperson came and said that what Conte meant was amnesia not senile dementia, just to pacify the PC brigade. There excuse was that it was a poor translation, pretty weak from their manager and even weaker was the defence of him by his club.

Cadillac

Conte made an unfounded, offensive slur, joking about a disease that affects people horribly. Mourinho retorted by referencing an actual incident from Conte’s past.

I wonder which one will get in trouble...
Either way, Sir AF will be shaking his head that a manager of our great club would be involung himself in these childish games. It's ridiculous when you think about it. What's there to gain from it?

Fully Fledged

A Chelsea spokesperson came and said that what Conte meant was amnesia not senile dementia, just to pacify the PC brigade. There excuse was that it was a poor translation, pretty weak from their manager and even weaker was the defence of him by his club.
And Jose never said anything bad about Conte. it was the jerno that mentioned Conte being reprimanded. Jose said, 'Did he? I didn't'. As though he didn't know. It was the way that he played the crowed that was genius.

Fully Fledged

If I am not wrong even sir Alex many times used to roast other managers/players so cannot imagine club asking Jose to cut down his antics. Maybe Jose wants to move far away from the chelsea debacle by winning some major trophies here first. This is why I feel we have not seen the best of Jose yet. Just wait for him to dominate the league he will roast many people on the way.
You couldn't beat SAF for roasting the opposition manger. It was all part of the game.

If Jose could stick to today's level of sophistication then I wouldn't have a problem. It's the petty stuff that bugs me.

Marcus01

You guys all seem to have missed the bit where he called conte's response "out of control".

He's framing Conte as a lunatic and it's working.

This is Jose mind games 101.

Just waiting for Conte's "love it if we beat them" response...

milemuncher777

formerly kid777
Its you, the media, who told Conte I accused him of match fixing. Its not his fault.
:lol:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Think the funniest bit was Jose saying that the journo probably thought that about Conte but was too scared to say so he used Mourinho:lol:

Swift Football

I think Jose handled it nicely until he took a dig with that match fixing comment. THe match fixing comment was not nice, but i love that :devil::devil:.

Does Conte have any comeback from this? Maybe , he will mention at least he does not go around poking opponent's eyes. Either way, it dint end so well for Conte. Its like a lesson for Conte.

Fully Fledged

Think the funniest bit was Jose saying that the journo probably thought that about Conte but was too scared to say so he used Mourinho:lol:
No the funniest thing is that the press hadn't even thought that and now they have said it. Jose didn't the press did.

It's like we you totally own somebody and make them do your dirty work for you and they don't even realise that is what the are doing until after but they are more than Okay with that.

If he had come out and dissed Conte I would have been annoyed but this was quality.

el3mel

:lol::lol::lol:

Can't stop laughing. Give me a break please haha.

Terry Apogee

Love it. Was starting to think Mou was being magnanimous for a second there and then, bang! Awesome stuff. Mourinho had laid his landmine for Conte with the 'clown on the touchline comment'. More please!

Fully Fledged

I think Jose handled it nicely until he took a dig with that match fixing comment. THe match fixing comment was not nice, but i love that :devil::devil:.

Does Conte have any comeback from this? Maybe , he will mention at least he does not go around poking opponent's eyes. Either way, it dint end so well for Conte. Its like a lesson for Conte.
Why did Jose accuse Conte of anything. He comes back with the eye gouging and Jose just says that yes I admitted I haven't been perfect in the past and wont be in the future. so what? I haven't cheated.

Swift Football

Why did Jose accuse Conte of anything. He comes back with the eye gouging and Jose just says that yes I admitted I haven't been perfect in the past and wont be in the future. so what? I haven't cheated.
I watched Jose's pressers only. Missed that conte has already brought that eye gouging topic.