Conte - Inter's new manager; Signed 3 year contract

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I’d like him here if we miss out on Poch/stick with Ole for the next couple of years. Shame the timing doesn’t quite line up as I think he’s a good coach. It would’ve also been easier for him to come here than sign all our players one by one.
The ship has sailed. If He comes He'll bring back Lukaku and make us look stupider than We already are.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
The number of players brought in is high and also debatable whether they are all Conte's wishes or players chosen by Ausilio or Marotta.
Mh, Sensi, Lazaro and Eriksen i think were Marotta's doing. Biraghi and Alexis too, but more in a "what can we get for cheap" kind of way. Likely they asked for Conte's opinion before the deals though

Young and Moses are also "what can we get for cheap" signings but the input on these ones came from Conte

Lukaku was Conte's big wish he pestered them to get over the line all summer.

Barella was more of a both Conte and Inter had zeroed in on him

Icardi and Radja were excluded by the club, likely imposed on Conte, while Perisic was another player the club wanted to get rid ideally but left it up to Conte

Godin was signed before they even went after Conte

His last season with Juventus was poor in the CL. Galatasaray knocked them out. I remember they moved the game against them to another day due to snow too and maybe even stopped it during the game.
Global warming might ruin all those crazy moments.
That was madness. They had like 50 shots in a 1-1 draw in Copenhagen, their 2-2 draw at home to galatasaray was somehow even more hilarious, they outright outplayed real madrid home and away and got 1 point to show for it and then of course the snowstorm in istanbul :lol:

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
He's gonna win the Serie A isn't he? Very good achievement honestly after 8 or 9 years of Juve dominance.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Very underrated manager, his record in CL is very poor but his league record is so good.

Juventus legend who kickstarted their dominance ended it too.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
He’s a world class manager but I wouldn’t have him here even though I do think he would win us the title. He’s a bit of a cnut and his teams play soul destroyingly boring football. I don’t think that’s worth anything he wins personally.