Cop in America doing a bad job, again

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Oh look, dude owning gun collides with gun happy police and he dies. Thoughts and prayers gun owning mother fecker, thoughts and prayers.
It was his God given, second amendment, right to die by gunshots. Surrounded by his heavenly guns. He literally lived the American dream.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I don't agree with the death penalty, but sick cnuts like this deserve to spend their lives locked up and in as much misery as possible.

They inflict more longer lasting pain than a murderer. Vile scum of the lowest order.
Speaking of the death penalty.

Sick shit. The death penalty is an abomination, but at the rate we’re going it will become the de facto punishment for any felony.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
I don't agree with the death penalty, but sick cnuts like this deserve to spend their lives locked up and in as much misery as possible.

They inflict more longer lasting pain than a murderer. Vile scum of the lowest order.
I agree with you with the sentiment of the punishment that he deserves but because is worse than death penalty. Why you dont agree with death penalty but a life locked up being as miserable as possible?

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
I agree with you with the sentiment of the punishment that he deserves but because is worse than death penalty. Why you dont agree with death penalty but a life locked up being as miserable as possible?
Because nobody has the right to take another's life. The minute we take someone's life is the minute we become as bad as they are.

Society has to be better.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I won’t answer for @langster , but for me it is because the government should never be empowered to take the lives of its own citizens. Like, ever. No life should ever be forfeit.

edit: what @langster said

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Because nobody has the right to take another's life. The minute we take someone's life is the minute we become as bad as they are.

Society has to be better.
So society is better if it makes another life miserable for 40 years without possibility and hope to end it (and even torture) that ending someones life swiftly?

I would rather to be killed on my 30s than live from my 30s to my 80s locked up and "in as much misery as possibly"

And i think any of us

The worst punishment is not death IMO

Again, im with you on the punishment that they deserve. But if for you taking their life it says that we are as bad as the., making them suffer for a long timw, would say even worse than death penalty

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
So society is better if it makes another life miserable for 40 years without possibility and hope to end it (and even torture) that ending someones life swiftly?

I would rather to be killed on my 30s than live from my 30s to my 80s locked up and "in as much misery as possibly"

And i think any of us

The worst punishment is not death IMO

Again, im with you on the punishment that they deserve. But if for you taking their life it says that we are as bad as the., making them suffer for a long timw, would say even worse than death penalty

We can't torture people and rightly so.

By making them as miserable as possible I meant taking away their freedom, not giving them luxuries or making them comfortable.

The fact most people would rather die than spend their life in prison is exactly why people should spend their lives in prison and another great argument against the death penalty.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
We can't torture people and rightly so.

By making them as miserable as possible I meant taking away their freedom, not giving them luxuries or making them comfortable.

The fact most people would rather die than spend their life in prison is exactly why people should spend their lives in prison and another great argument against the death penalty.
Not convinced. So agree to disagree

Peter van der Gea

Likes Pineapple on well done Steak
On of the reasons they wouldn't do a death sentence for child abuse is because it incentives the abuser to murder the child

Withnail

On of the reasons they wouldn't do a death sentence for child abuse is because it incentives the abuser to murder the child
It would also cause huge ethical dilemmas for those affected by familial abuse. Yes, you may want to report it but if it means sentencing a family member to death, it could decrease the rate of reports.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
This came back up in the news yesterday as a grand jury found that the shooting was proper. Murdered kid's gun was back in the car...

RedDevilQuebecois

It's interesting how groomers and pedophiles seem to fit the same profile time and time again: white, at least middle-aged, and in some position of authority.

Last edited:

RedDevilQuebecois

FFS! They were not called to attempt at shortening the son's distress by the way of the gun. It's a miracle that he survived.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
FFS! They were not called to attempt at shortening the son's distress by the way of the gun. It's a miracle that he survived.

You ask for help, you get shot in 2 seconds of arrival. What a shitty training