Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Get Di María off already. Playing like a fecking brainless idiot.

RRCE

Not only has he been good, but he's probably the most dangerous player in open spaces.
Agreed. Di Maria has been quite good, I think. He looks likely to create something in this game.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
It's a fecking joke how much Messi is being kicked about tonight. Cuadrado the latest thug.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Well when it looks as if the player is asking the referee "What was that for?" and the referee just brandishes a yellow without explaining, that would irritate the feck out of me (as it has done when I play football Snow). If the player is trying to argue out of getting one, then I agree - feck them.

Sure the players should know better, but the referee is letting fouls go and then calls normal tackles as fouls. Being totally inconsistent at times. How can these players know what's deemed a foul for this referee when he keeps changing the fresh-hold?
What yellow card in this game would you feel needed an explaining? They were all pretty clear to me except for the James one but that because I can't hear what he says. The look on the refs face was pretty clear.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Argentina hit the woodwork twice within a minute.

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
Ospina got lucky the ball didn't hit him on the rebound off the post and trickle in but he's deserves some good fortune with the saves he's made.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
These South Americans are experts at diving, play acting and general thuggery.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Have Colombia made all 3 subs? Falcao, Carmona and..?

Edit: Yeah all 3 subs made but Ospina is fine.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
These South Americans are experts at diving, play acting and general thuggery.
Its pretty sad really. Wrong thread for it but I really think it is time for some sort of global football reform - get rid of FIFA altogether, get some salary caps in so that we arent just watching a bunch of middle class business men eating prawn sandwiches, and watching a bunch of primadonna millionaires rolling around shamelessly for 90 minutes.

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
Its pretty sad really. Wrong thread for it but I really think it is time for some sort of global football reform - get rid of FIFA altogether, get some salary caps in so that we arent just watching a bunch of middle class business men eating prawn sandwiches, and watching a bunch of primadonna millionaires rolling around shamelessly for 90 minutes.
unlike italians, portugues, french, spaniards

another idiot

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Don't let Ospina kill time like this. His fault for jumping in dangerously every time.