Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Done at this level. Really is holding us back as he demands every ball and does absolutely nothing with it

Swoobs

Supports
Florentina
Cant wait for “he has crap service” to come up again. And he thinks he still can play at the top level for 4-5 more years and his cult thinks it is his teammates that were holding him back

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Needs to retire. He's horrendous. Everything falls apart at his feet. The amount of good positions that end without a shot because of him is crazy.

lilcurt

Finished at the highest level, we'll be stuck with him as well because which trophy challenging club is going to want him. MAYBE PSG but after the Messi experiment I can see them even saying noway!

slored1

The second half was shocking. His negative attitude affects others as well, should stop throwing a fuss whenever he doesn't get the perfect ball.

Kopral Jono

The speed of Ronaldo's decline has been quite extraordinary. He wasn't even remotely like this not too long ago.

TheMitz

Shocking today, another game which passed him by.

A centre forward is badly needed this summer

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Yeah, maybe it’s time to find that “club that gives you the opportunity to win things”, because we’re not going to do that… with you as our first choice no.9.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Needs to take his private jet to a retirement home in Lisbon and feck off from this club.

Bobski

37 YO should not be playing 90s mins every game in this league. Does his ego allow him to be rotated, do we have a manger with the balls to do it?

There are times his legs just look shot, stumbling around slow to move his body. It happens, all the fan boys need to step away from their obsessive fixation and see the big picture.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
I wish with us being out of top 4 race, we could try some new things. I'd start with dropping Ronaldo, because he's the future NOT.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
No chance that he will again go with slave comments and start crying in summer to force transfer? Only way how we can get rid if him if he forces move.

marktan

37 YO should not be playing 90s mins every game in this league. Does his ego allow him to be rotated, do we have a manger with the balls to do it?

There are times his legs just look shot, stumbling around slow to move his body. It happens, all the fan boys need to step away from their obsessive fixation and see the big picture.
It was the same case at Juve, never rotated. He still thinks he's 25.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Let's take the nostalgy aside he's just a whining useless brat, if not for some of his goals from pens, his stats and generally move to us would be considered pretty shocking, on par with Lukaku level shambles.

Every attack he pretty much fecks up, occassional deft touch make you believe there's something but it doesn't makeup for his lack of effort and absolutely horrific finishing

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
The speed of Ronaldo's decline has been quite extraordinary. He wasn't even remotely like this not too long ago.
He is 37 years old. It really can happen within a week at that age. The levels are that high

OmarUnited4ever

Can't handle 90min back to back to back games, it is very evident he is physically done.

The quality also is gone as he is playing more desperately

KeanoMagicHat

He's brutal, isn't he? Really bad. I had reservations about the signing but I still never thought he'd get this bad, this quickly.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Could have been so different if that 4th min chance was a couple of inches to the side.

But he doesn't be able to seem to move the ball on the run and beat anyone to get a shot off any more.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Cant wait for “he has crap service” to come up again.
That line of argument is great since his sole responsibility is to wait for tap ins apparently. He was sharp for the opening 30 minutes today. But he simply doesn't do enough as an all round player for 90 minutes. In the second he was just a penalty box poacher doing nothing and we don't need this from a starter.

Someone

Something
Maybe he needs some rest, but today he looked completely lost. He needs to be dropped for his own good.

The United

Thought he was a decent game myself. Created some and was a threat.

Obviously, not scoring as a team made his performance look worse than it was.

Did not help we had no other strikers to come in to play in the central.

manchesterboy2312

As much as I hate to say this, Ronaldo is fecking done. I would play a 37 year old Laurent Blanc as a striker instead of him.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Well and truly finished at the top level. Please find a way out for him in the summer.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Ok yeah, I defended him on here but he's done. His legs can't keep up anymore, you saw it a few times. This league is too physical for him.

I understand what the Juve fans meant now. Sadly we don't any other choice, Cavani plays when he feels like it.

Smores

Getting angry why a 37 year old isn't carrying us is foolish. He's more or less done at this level but why are we relying on him in the first place?

Apart from playing Bruno as a false 9 there really isn't another option.

Status
Not open for further replies.