Cristiano Ronaldo (I stay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irwin99

Worst news of the window.
Depends. An awful lot of people are putting their faith in Martial- a guy who has scored the grand total of 9 goals combined in the last 2 seasons to be our main striker (although he's had a decent preseason).

On the other hand, if he starts moaning, sulking and being obnoxious it could really disrupt the season. :nervous:. We'll see i guess.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm still disappointed in Ronaldo with what has happened this summer but I do think so many journalists are exaggerating where he was ready to go.

I think he was ready to go to Chelsea and Bayern but they didn't want him.

Anyway, I honestly don't care as long as he stands behind ETH and scores us goals.

He's a professional player on the pitch at least.
Exactly my thinking.
It'll be painful any game he doesn't score, reading through the miserable posts, but then to be honest, most matchday threads are like that anyway :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I just get nightmares of Rashford Ronaldo and Sancho having chemistry like last season.
Yep, imagine what we're missing with having Martial in there instead mate!
No-one had a bad word to say about him for the last 3 years.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Seeing Martial start against Brighton and Ronaldo an unused sub on the bench would highly rewarding.
Ronaldo can't be match fit, so even if he does stay, he surely can't hope to start the first game anyway.

R'hllor

The king is back and he plays on Sundays, Thursdays and Saturdays are king free.

mu4c_20le

He denied rumours on Instagram about him leaving and played pre-season games last year before leaving Juventus. It means nothing. The guy turned up to training with his agent yet people think it’s all media driven :lol:
People were losing their shit over Daily Mail articles

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Has anyone done an actual translation / speaks the language on what Ronaldo (or his PR team) have supposedly written, or are we just believing a journo?

SAFMUTD

Of course not. Which is why we shouldn’t sanction a move unless a team can cover his wages in entirety. Don’t care about getting even a transfer fee but his wages need to be off the books if he decides to leave.
I agree, I think at this point the best solution is just to get rid of his contract. His behavior is toxic, specially in this new phase under Ten Hag.

Orange Tree

Good news. The tridente Ronaldo-Bruno-Rasford is back on for next season.

Never seen a forward line so out of sync.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
He denied rumours on Instagram about him leaving and played pre-season games last year before leaving Juventus. It means nothing. The guy turned up to training with his agent yet people think it’s all media driven :lol:
Maybe Mendes was only there to get directions on how to get away from there.

LordSpud

Surely Tony Martial's head will drop again now. Will be interesting to see his body language and effort tomorrow, in the past when he's realised he had competition for his spot he has completely zoned out and turned to shite...

Status
Not open for further replies.