Cristiano Ronaldo - Man Utd Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
And THAT is why everyone with any knowledge of footy is gagging to see him play for us.

big rons sovereign

Ronaldo has just punched out at an Irish defender and missed a penalty here and he’s been shite in general

This is what I said when we signed him. Do we really need another low pressing low energy finisher who left us as he hit his prime? Juve were happy to get rid of him. I think he’d have done a lot better in the city team where he could stand around the box and finish stuff but he’s definitely needed in the buildup here… himself and Bruno don’t play well together for Portugal most of the times I’ve seen them either. I think he’ll get goals but I’m not sure he’s what we needed and I don’t think he’ll take us to the next level. He also gives the younger lads another season off having full responsibility. The narrative will be all about Ronaldo winning or failing either way but Ideally you’d like them to be growing and taking more responsibility asap.

Said it day he signed but shut up quickly because feck city but yeah…I’m not so sure…
About that....

el3mel

He's winning us the league this season.

Bring the goddamn league already. I can't fecking wait.

Rilz

Supports
Manchester united
Can’t help but be worried about his lack of movement but feck me does this lad know how to score

unreal really

KKidAA

Absolute monster. Can’t wait to see him doing this again at OT.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
By the time he is done with internationals he will easily cross the 125 mark and will be untouchable.

Steve 007

Just going to pop over to blue moon to witness the melt down, they just realised Ronaldo is actually still brilliant.

Zoo

And he has been booked and will not go to Azerbaijan. Legend.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
There are United "fans" who are trying to find negatives about him joining us :lol:

Every time he scores they'll be sick to their stomach

EtH

Wait so you think Ronaldo doesn't improve us but also think Ole has no excuse left now? I'm confused do you think he makes us better or not?

Its a little sad that the best thing about one our best players ever coming back is not that he makes us better (which you don't think he does) but that it could be bad for the manager if he doesn't win (despite you thinking that he doesn't make us better).
I said nothing about whether he improves us or not. But obviously he would’ve scored one of if not a few of those free headers against Southampton, so yes I think he improves us. In the same breath I think Sancho is one unlucky boy at the moment and may find chances tough to come by this season.

The question though is how much Ronaldo improves us and whether or not Ole can find the balance we need to properly challenge with him in the team. Ronaldo will do what he does. The questions are all left up to the manager now.

Woodenlung

Gets the headlines with two deadly finishes.

If I've a bit if concern about his performance it's that he really was ineffective for 88 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.