Cristiano Ronaldo - performances 2017/18

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Not even like it was just his goals. That was a brilliant all round performance in pretty much every aspect. Obviously at his age he cant do that every time, but he can definitely save himself and pop up with these games. Phenomenal

Revan

Assumptionman
Ronaldo caught to Puskas and is now second best NT goalscorer with 84 goals. Leader is Ali Daei with 109. I don't see Ronaldo retiring from the NT any time soon. He's going for it.
25 international goals is very possible. 24 goals from free kicks it will be very difficult though, to break Juninho's record.

Knowing Ron, he'll break all of them.

gica_7

That was Lebronesque. He single handedly got that draw. Every now and then he pulls of something like this and makes me depress that he left us. What a shame.

I don't care who is better. I am fully enjoying this era. Both Messi and Ronaldo will not last soon but, we are lucky to witness this greatness.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
This game sums up the difference between him and messi. Greatest of all time.
Tbf Messi has scored hat tricks against Brazil before too. Theres no point discussing differences between them. Nothing one or the other can do would change much at this point. Both are among the very best of all time, people can have their opinions but for everything one does, you can say the other has done that at some point. They're just that good.

Classical Mechanic

Not even like it was just his goals. That was a brilliant all round performance in pretty much every aspect. Obviously at his age he cant do that every time, but he can definitely save himself and pop up with these games. Phenomenal
He's a very efficient player and tends to make the right decision in all phases of play. Something he doesn't get credit for.

predator

Youth NITK
The guy has revolutionised top level football.
How long can he go on for? 33 and he looks unstoppable. I think only a major injury/ health issue can stop him performing like this. Surely at 40 he will have called it a day?

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Madness that some wouldn't want him here. Sentimental reasons included, it would be incredible to see him at OT again.

gibers

If he wins the WC there can no be argument or debate anymore. Messi has flopped in too many finals.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
The guy has revolutionised top level football.
How long can he go on for? 33 and he looks unstoppable. I think only a major injury/ health issue can stop him performing like this. Surely at 40 he will have called it a day?
Wouldn't be surprised if he modelled his later career after Giggs, probably does a bit of yoga on the side too!

Aidan Azar

Supports
Chelsea
If he wins the WC there can no be argument or debate anymore. Messi has flopped in too many finals.
Ronaldo's had his fair share of bad finals too. That's a huge IF right now anyway.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
This is probably one of the best individual performances I've seen in all WC.

Tiber

I just wish I had fully appreciated what we had when he was here

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
And people were comparing Salah to Ronaldo.

Joke really.

Treble

Fantastic game. Glad for Ronnie. But it won't count for much if Portugal crash out in the next round against Uruguay or Russia.

MDFC Manager

Fantastic game. Glad for Ronnie. But it won't count for much if Portugal crash out in the next round against Uruguay or Russia.
Uruguay will be hard, but Portugal, on tonight's showing will wipe the floor with Russia.

Emptihead

Supports
Manchester City
Tbf Messi has scored hat tricks against Brazil before too. Theres no point discussing differences between them. Nothing one or the other can do would change much at this point. Both are among the very best of all time, people can have their opinions but for everything one does, you can say the other has done that at some point. They're just that good.
Are you comparing a friendly to a game in the world cup?