Cristiano Ronaldo - performances 2017/18

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Would you feckers stop making up football terms and talk like normal people

Clutch ffs. It’s a fecking car piece you ingrates

It’s no wonder more and more people are getting put off the football forums with football professors in here talking shite
:lol:

I personally don't like the use of slang in football. Just call him a big game player, no need to use the word 'clutch'.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I just spoke to god for guidance and he told me to smite stupid feckers that use the term clutch whilst talking about football

So clutch = Ban

Deleted member 101472

The ironic thing is you’re coming up clutch in this thread GB :lol:

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Scored his 32nd of the season (in 34 games) in the first half vs Eibar. Great control and finish too.

meamth

Cristiano Rashfordnaldo just scored a brilliant goal against the dippers..

Oh wait this is the actual Ronaldo thread.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Would you feckers stop making up football terms and talk like normal people

Clutch ffs. It’s a fecking car piece you ingrates

It’s no wonder more and more people are getting put off the football forums with football professors in here talking shite
:lol:Best post in the thread

Red Stone

Managed to assume control of Rashford for his first goal and still had it in him to win the game for Real at the same time.

Simply supernatural.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
33 goals in all competitions in 34 games.
Messi has 32 goals in 41 games.

Only Harry Kane has more this season.
And it's his "worst season".

Red Stone

33 goals in all competitions in 34 games.
Messi has 32 goals in 41 games.

Only Harry Kane has more this season.
And it's his "worst season".
If you'd told me back in October that he'd have 33 goals at this point in the season I wouldn't have doubted you because of how ludicrously good he is, but it looked pretty bleak for a while there. He's upped his game by an utterly incredible amount since New Year, just in time for the business end of the season. Watch them win the CL hat-trick this season with Ronaldo on the frontlines.

He needs to play 570 games without scoring to have a worse goals-per-game ratio for Real than Raúl. Five hundred and fecking seventy games.

Ridge Racer

Supports
Real Madrid
He's been a beast lately. I wonder if his 5 game suspension affected his early-season form...

prateik

And I thought he was done.. fecking freak.

Now has more goals than Messi this season in fewer games.,,, and this is him having a poor season.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Only Kane has more goals than Ronaldo this season (35) and he's played 300 more minutes.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Kane 35 goals in 38 games (his best season up to date, media is wanking all over him every week, widely regarded as best striker in the world currently)
Ronaldo 33 goals in 34 games (everyone say he is in big decline and this is his worst season)
Messi 32 goals in 41 games (everyone say he is the best player in the world this season, GOAT, one of favourites to win Ballon D'or this year)
Salah 32 goals in 38 games (by far his best season up to date, terrorizing all defenders in Premierleague every week)
Neymar 28 goals in 30 games (world most expensive player, dominating the French league every week, one of favourites to win Ballon D'or this year)

Last edited:

Schneckerl

Like I've expected his shite scoring in La Liga earlier this season was a fluke and he returned to his normal pace again. Probably playing better than most of last season.

Deleted member 101472

I think people can cut out the “and this is him having a bad season” smart arse remarks. A season lasts 9 months, and he’s now been in phenomenal form for a sizeable portion of it.

PuyolC

Supports
Barcelona
Kane 35 goals in 38 games (his best season up to date, media is wanking all over him every week, widely regarded as best striker in the world currently)
Ronaldo 33 goals in 34 games (everyone say he is in big decline and this is his worst season)
Messi 32 goals in 41 games (everyone say he is the best player in the world this season, GOAT, one of favourites to win Ballon D'or this year)
Salah 32 goals in 38 games (by far his best season up to date, terrorizing all defenders in Premierleague every week)
Neymar 28 goals in 30 games (world most expensive player, dominating the French league every week, one of favourites to win Ballon D'or this year)
Messi and Neymar have much more assists though.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain

Me waiting for Cristiano to show signs of decline.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
A clutch player. After the suspension, he has been firing on all cylinders. Who will apply the brakes to his acceleration this season? Despite the mileage, he keeps going. :)