Cristiano Ronaldo - Performances (wums will be thread banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
I don't go much into the messi thread, but I'd bet both my nuts that it almost never happens in there. Correct?
That's a dangerous bet. You might have to spend your Saturdays watching Barca from now on. :p

Come on Vato all fans enjoy watching their rivals fail. It's football, you lose some you win some. I didn't expect Madrid to lose this one to be fair, but it looks like they become a whole different team when they're several points of the top. They seem to give up too quickly in the league nowadays.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
He seems very grumpy these days.
He's doing a "Ibrahimovic"

I don't think he has the reason in his declarations, but at least someone someone steps out and speaks his mind beyond the polite robotic responses we all hear in every post-match. Ronaldo has the traction and the character to go out and say this, now let's see how Zidane and Real Madrid manage this situation. He might not be one to talk about performances this year but with this he will get all the squad in the edge

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Criticism? There was a thread for him at the world cup. He got lots of criticism and mocking there. Hard to criticize him since then.
No, normal criticism would be if it came from posters who are usually posting in there criticizing him about a bad performance. Posters that only frequent a specific player performance thread after a bad performance are a bit sad. At least in my opinion.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Bob is a pure Ronaldo wum. I have him blocked but I can still tell that he's wumming in this thread based on other responses.
So you've not even read the posts you're reporting?

Ffs, if you keep abusing the report function I'll threadban you.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
So you've not even read the posts you're reporting?

Ffs, if you keep abusing the report function I'll threadban you.
I haven't reported anyone but I know he's posting from the answers and sometimes by who the last poster was on the front page. I blocked him for a reason.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I haven't reported anyone but I know he's posting from the answers and sometimes by who the last poster was on the front page. I blocked him for a reason.
So you haven't, apologies, I assumed from this:

Just be aggressive on the report button. Like the thread title says: "Wums will be banned".
That the reports were you but they weren't.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
That's a dangerous bet. You might have to spend your Saturdays watching Barca from now on. :p

Come on Vato all fans enjoy watching their rivals fail. It's football, you lose some you win some. I didn't expect Madrid to lose this one to be fair, but it looks like they become a whole different team when they're several points of the top. They seem to give up too quickly in the league nowadays.
Well, I honestly don't find any pleasure in seeing Messi fail. I might make an occasional joke once in a while but the usual suspects in this thread sound like the most bitter guys ever tbh.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
So you haven't, apologies, I assumed from this:

That the reports were you but they weren't.
So there were actual reports :lol:. I was only kidding.

I just put people on ignore, it's a much better function. The mods are well capable of handling anything that's against the rules.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
"If we were all at my level, maybe we would be leaders."
No way he actually said this? Either Zidane or one of his teammates need to go through him for that.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Ronaldo probably has an account here and he reports people.

Cina

As someone who has never abused my position to WUM on the Caf I would like to say that the WUMs in here are shameful.

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
He lost it totally after the game. No reason to comment like that, don't blame it on team mates.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Ronaldo: "I am not saying my teammates are ugly, but if everyone is beautiful as I am, we would won the treble".

Status
Not open for further replies.