Cristiano Ronaldo - Performances (wums will be thread banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
40 league goals and the la liga title for Suarez. Looks like Ronaldo needs to do more than just score a hattrick in the cl final for the golden ball. Might need to do that in the euros too.

SirAF

Ageist
40 league goals and the la liga title for Suarez. Looks like Ronaldo needs to do more than just score a hattrick in the cl final for the golden ball. Might need to do that in the euros too.
Nah, the CL and a good start to next season will do it imo.

Red Stone

He did it. At least 50 goals per season for the sixth season running. That shit be cray.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Vermaelen has now won more la Liga titles than Ronaldo. Life's funny like that.

Deleted member 101472

Vermaelen has now won more la Liga titles than Ronaldo. Life's funny like that.
I'm in no way shape or form a Ronaldo fan , but in 100 years when people look back , Ronaldo will still be real madrids all time top scorer with one of the best goals to game ratios in history. That kind of imprint on the game is incredible

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Viva!!!! @SirAF

3 time Champions League winner.

Clearly not fit and didn't do well in the game but stepped up when it mattered (like the rest of the penalty takers for Real).

El Zoido

I'm a bit disappointed we can no longer say he won more silverware with us.

Eddy_JukeZ

2 finals where he was disappointing IMO.

Still think Suarez should be Ballon D'Or favorite, but probably Ronaldo's to lose.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He was obviously injured but still incredibly poor.

Brown Toothpick

Supports
FC Barcelona
No way in hell does he deserve the Balon D'Or. Unless he does something notable in the Euros, this season has been his worst in recent years.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
2 finals where he was disappointing IMO.

Still think Suarez should be Ballon D'Or favorite, but probably Ronaldo's to lose.
It's not a vote based solely on performance as you'll see so Suarez doesn't stand a chance, too much of a cnut.

Skorenzy

Why does his performance matter? Hardly anyone played well for either team.
Eh? Why does playing well matter...?

In my opinion, of his own team Modric and Bale played well and Ramos and Casemiro were brilliant. For Atléti the fullbacks were good and Savic, Gabi and Carrasco exceptional.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
I think he is such a self-obsessed prick. Messi has been better for a good 7 years now.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Wasn't his best game but people have to remember he was playing with an injury and looked fecked. It's not a excuse it's a fact, no way was he at 100% tonight. Still, I'm absolutely chuffed for him. He took that penalty really well.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
So its between him and Suarez for Ballon D'or for sure. Suarez is top goalscorer in league (40 goals) and winning Barca domestic double. Ronaldo has another over 50 goals season, end up winning the CL being top goalscorer (16 goals). I think its pretty tie there.

A good or bad Euro for Ronaldo may decide who the winner is though.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Eh? Why does playing well matter...?

In my opinion, of his own team Modric and Bale played well and Ramos and Casemiro were brilliant. For Atléti the fullbacks were good and Savic, Gabi and Carrasco exceptional.
I think years after no one will remember who played "well" in final, unless the player has a dominating game that no one could forget. But everyone will remember who scored the winner in final and who is the top goalscorer of the tournament though. Sadly that's going to be the case.

binary bot
He's the most egotistical player I've ever seen play and for that reason I find it hard to like him, as great as he is.

He did the same thing with Portugal in a shootout versus Spain and ended up not getting to take a penalty.

VP

Can't stand Suarez and this vain, preening prick of a man doesn't deserve it either. Can't we give it to Kante?

Status
Not open for further replies.