Cristiano Ronaldo: Set to leave by mutual agreement

Is Ronaldo justified to say that he “feels betrayed” by Manchester United?

• Ronaldo should be not be allowed to play for United again

Votes: 1,536 81.7%
  • He's always been a massive bellend

Votes: 884 47.0%
  • Messi has always been the better player

Votes: 574 30.5%
  • He should be begged to come back with double the salary and ten Haag should bow to his greatness

Votes: 126 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away

SAF is/was the best manager in footballing history but to be fair, it’s nothing the fans don’t know or were aware about anyway.

Ronaldo should have done this behind closed doors and not infront if millions where he’s thrown everyone under the bus and effectively washed himself of any wrongdoing and criticism whatsoever. Basically said it’s not me that’s wrong, it’s everyone else! Acting like such a spoilt brat.

RuudTom83

The lack of minutes excuse needs to stop...its factually wrong!

Ronaldo's Minutes October-November

City – played 0 mins
Omonia - played 90 mins
Everton - played 60 mins
Omonia - played 90 mins
Newcastle - played 72 mins
Spurs - refused to play
Chelsea - punished for being a brat
Sheriff Tiraspol - played 90 mins
West Ham – played 90 mins
Real Sociedad – Played 90mins
Aston Villa – Player 90mins – made Captain
Aston Villa – away due to “illness”
Fulham – busy doing an interview with Piers about how he doesn’t respect EtH

If only EtH would play Ronaldo instead of disrespecting him! :rolleyes:

Greck

SAF is/was the best manager in footballing history but to be fair, it’s nothing the fans don’t know or were aware about anyway.
Bloody fecking idiots parading this logic. Just because you say a couple things right doesn't absolve the part you played in the dysfunction. It's like these people didn't even make it past elementary school reasoning class. One is here, the other is there.

Tom Van Persie

No relation

Ronaldo should have done this behind closed doors and not infront if millions where he’s thrown everyone under the bus and effectively washed himself of any wrongdoing and criticism whatsoever. Basically said it’s not me that’s wrong, it’s everyone else! Acting like such a spoilt brat.
Also Mourinho.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC

City – played 0 mins
Omonia - played 90 mins
Everton - played 60 mins
Omonia - played 90 mins
Spurs - refused to play

Maybe Ronaldo feels disrespected because he has to play while being utter shit all the time

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
It’s really important we know when this interview was done - it’s definitely post Spurs - likely post West Ham given the Neville stuff - Rooney only slated Ronaldo a few days ago didn’t he? If he’s faked illness after being told he was being dropped then ran off to do an interview his contract should be terminated. It’s definitely grounds for dismissal.

MrEleson

Do you think it was since he was put back in the team and given the captaincy?
The interview was definitely done in recent days or weeks. You can tell by Ronaldo’s trim. He only got that low cut in the last 2-3 weeks if I’m not mistaken.

phelans shorts

It’s really important we know when this interview was done - it’s definitely post Spurs - likely post West Ham given the Neville stuff - Rooney only slated Ronaldo a few days ago didn’t he? If he’s faked illness after being told he was being dropped then ran off to do an interview his contract should be terminated. It’s definitely grounds for dismissal.
It definitely isn’t legally. There’s no proof of a faked illness that you’re claiming.

lsd

The Oracle
You do understand the purpose of a fans forum?
I do but it's just going round in circles now, everything that can be said has been said and I just can't help thinking so much of the outrage here is just fake outrage from people who are really delighted they can now insult him more

Castia

City – played 0 mins
Omonia - played 90 mins
Everton - played 60 mins
Omonia - played 90 mins
Spurs - refused to play

I think this interview was done after the Spurs game and was always intended to release when the squad departed for the world cup.

He's an absolute cnut for claiming to be ill as well. Good job we won yesterday having to start with Elanga and having nothing outside of Garnacho on the bench in attacking positions.

He was made captain against Villa last week ffs.

Shark

@NotShark
The worst thing about this Interview is that he takes away a big moment and night from young Alejandro Garnacho.

And when United had the game of the season(s) against Spurs where we control the game against a top 6 club from start to finish this man child storms off, not supporting his teammates.

Ronald Trump - Man child and Narcissistic.
He's clearly a terrible presence in the dressing room. If we can't get rid in January I'd be fine with the club keeping him far away from the rest of the team. Terrible it's come to this but he's a textbook narcissist who won't accept his decline.

Real Name

Didnt know Messi is exposing problems at United.

tomaldinho1

The jokes on the whole fan base when he (righlty) signs a one year extension

triggered much
Hopefully it’s a one year deal, with a large wage hike and then an option, which the player has control over, regarding naming rights for OT

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
Hmm Souness going after certain players and not others.

As long as United are being trashed, Sourness will back it all the way, Talksport with the exception of Andy Goldstein hate us and provide a narrative to continually take the piss

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
If its grounds for dismissal then its grounds for a lawsuit, loss of earnings (unable to use his name in advertising, loss of transfer fee etc), it won't happen though.

I'd love it if he were chucked out on his arse and no club willing to sign him, forcing him into an early retirement.

The cnut.

AlPistacho

I almost wish he plays again, on Old Trafford, so that he can get some some love from the fans that he craves so much.
I just want him to have one last training session at Carrington… so Martinez can show him some love.

Doracle

Timing of the interview is really interesting. Feels it must be after he was told he wouldn’t start against Villa?

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
I do but it's just going round in circles now, everything that can be said has been said and I just can't help thinking so much of the outrage here is just fake outrage from people who are really delighted they can now insult him more
What is the point of second guessing peoples motives for their posts based on feck all info? You're contributing nothing.

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Do feel like Ronaldo has betrayed his legacy here somewhat.

Chief123

City – played 0 mins
Omonia - played 90 mins
Everton - played 60 mins
Omonia - played 90 mins
Spurs - refused to play

What’s also very evident is the facts below:

Our best performances this season:

Liverpool - Ronaldo doesn’t start
Arsenal - Ronaldo doesn’t start
Spurs - Ronaldo doesn’t start
Chelsea - Ronaldo doesn’t start

But he does start in 3 out of 4 of our defeats.

ETH isn’t disrespecting him. He’s just not picking him because he’s shit when he does get picked.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Timing of the interview is really interesting. Feels it must be after he was told he wouldn’t start against Villa?
He was told on Thursday that he wouldn't be starting against Fulham but would be part of the squad. Then all of a sudden he's ill on the Friday.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Might be before Villa. I think the fact that there are no more games before the WC was more important.

DevilRed

Oh ... So this is the first time you've heard about this issues with the running of the club? Behave

And our youth being so below standard while Garnacho is tearing it up, with the likes of Amad, Hannibal, Laird, Fernandez doing the same on loan. What on earth are you on about? :wenger:
Its certainly the first time I've heard that the technologies and facilities are the same and that even the chef and what they produce are more or less similar from 20 years back. I always thought we had some improvements in the club, especially with the appointment of data scientists and what not. But Ronaldo seems to have painted a picture that we've stood still for 20 years.

I'm as optimistic as anyone about Garnarcho, but he has literally played 4 matches and as previously mentioned, he already has been repirmanded by the manager/club for attitude problems at the start of the season.

People seem to be ignoring the facts about our "youth".

The only player that has actually made it into our first team as a regular is Marcus Rashford. One single player in the last 10 or so years.

We've failed on so many occassions because our youth have just shown major issues with their atittudes and personalities. Ravel. Pogba. Jesse. Greenwood.

The list goes on and on.

Its not that they aren't talented, its that many of these lads don't make it in the end because of their attitudes and/or personalities. You can link that back to how we don't have any strong leaders to show them the way, as it was under SAF.

cyberman

Chief123

What are you even doing here then? You decided to sit here and go round in circles by contributing nothing and when you do, it’s normally nonsense.

Jairdinho

Ronaldo is an absolute k… and shouldn’t have done this and thats even if he speaks the truth, but my God is anyone surprised that this happens at United.

I know we have turned the page with ETH for the sixth or seventh time since SAF and we are currently on the way up (again). This club is an absolute shambles and not before the Glazers and all management level employees are gone will that change.
Because today its Ronaldo, next month it might be a story about an other player, the manager or the kitman. The decline and drama wont stop untill the whole club is cleared out and starts over

DevilRed

You literally answered your own confusion. Anything else he said doesn't excuse this.
But why would you be so angry at him now, when he's been at it for the last 3-4 months already?

Why the uproar now :lol:

Its been coming. Even the blind could see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.