Cristiano Ronaldo | Signs for United! Fcuk City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godfather

Yes we shouldn't do it. Wouldn't stop me from yelling like a little girl the moment he steps out on the pitch again with our shirt on.

Mike Smalling

People said it was late already in 2015, and people will continue to say it's too late.

With Cristiano, I don't think it's over until it's over.
I get your point. Cristiano's extreme dedication to the game means he could potentially be a top quality player for another few seasons.

He would demand a monster salary though, and with the risk of injury or just general decline given his age, I don't think the possible rewards outweigh the risks. Also, we need to continue the trend of getting in young players to build the team, not get more stop-gap solutions.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
He's on nearly 1m euros a week. Think about that.
Lingard, Jones, Rojo, Mata and Bailly is 1m euro a week. Think about that.

That being said, I think €700k/week for Ronaldo is more close to the reality and yes, I would take him in a heartbeat.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Pogswap and a huge drop in wage demands? Sure. Otherwise? Nah.

Flanders Devil

It would give the team an enormous mental boost to line up with him. And our strikers could learn a lot from being around him, seeing his attitude to training, self-improvement, commitment on the pitch, etc. Overall it’s a difficult one to justify though.
Like a coach of mine use to say, when you have your big dog in the team - everyone stands a little taller, puffs their chests out a bit more, and you just believe your going to win.

Do It.

*for the record I don’t think this is going to happen.

ShinjiNinja26

I wouldn’t care if he was 40 I’d still take him back in a heartbeat. The ultimate professional, think he’s still got a few years at the top level yet.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
In a Cavani role he would be amazing but at the price he'll demand it probably wouldn't be economically wise.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
He wouldn't return purely for the fact he would be unlikely to win a major trophy. Complete fabrication anyway.

Rolaholic

I'd still take him back in an instant as he's still banging in goals for club and country, just no clue why he'd choose to return though in our current state.

Think he's got a better chance at landing in Paris ahead of back to Manchester

DRM

Let's get both Ronnie and Messi :drool:

Ronnie up top
Messi on the right cutting in
James on the left

The PL might as well just give us the title next year.

ITS ON!!!

Zlatattack

I REALLY hope this happens. What a signing that would be. He's still banging in goals like a machine.

Oo0AahCantona

You could stick ronaldo upfront and he will still bang in 30 goals a season for 2/3 more years.

Matt6677

If we can sign fecking Cavani then surely we can sign this club legend

Probably gonna cry if I see him on the pitch playing for us again

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
You're all out of your mind if you want a 36 year old for 60mil a year

Can7onA

They say to never go back to your ex but holy moly she still gives me a hard on.

She'll cost me a fortune but the sex (if it's anywhere near how it used to be) will be totally worth it.

Dan_F

No thanks. He could have returned at any point if he’d wanted. He’ll end up in France to prolong his career and bang in the goals.

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
What, you mean as understudy to Anthony Martial? :lol:
Of course, haven't you heard that Ronaldo is finished? He has been since 2016 according to the internet. Only a 40 goal a season striker now instead of 50. Deadweight if you ever seen it.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
We should be moving heaven and earth to make this happen, especially if we can use Pogba as a carrot.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Every rational thought in my head tells me this rumour is likely to be garbage and it would be daft if it were true anyway...

...then I hear the sound of Old Trafford chanting 'Viva Ronaldo' in my mind...

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
This tweet was posted 11 minutes before that tweet which got you all unziping your pants. Don't do this to yourself, it is just time for new contract at Juve, he has been doing that since he left, and it is a reason, one of, why I don't like him.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Ronaldo will only go somewhere that can achieve titles and success. Unfortunately that's not us at the moment.

It's a strange situation for one of the best of all time who is still putting up fantastic scoring numbers, but there's actually very few options for him IMO. Even if he were willing to go to another English team, I don't see either Klopp or Pep wanting him with how they set up. Same with Bayern, and he wouldn't go to any other German team.

I doubt he goes back to Real, although there is a chance now that a few years have passed and they are in a situation where they are still good but haven't really replaced him. Inter have started the season strong and they do like signing old players, so I do wonder if that could happen. But the most obvious one is PSG. They want the CL more than anything, he probably wants the CL more than anything to help his GOAT claims, and both parties can throw everything at that goal while they easily stroll the league.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Don't do this to yourself, it is just time for new contract at Juve, he has been doing that since he left, and it is a reason, one of, why I don't like him.
Actually there's a lot of talk that Juventus themselves want him off the books as his wages are making it difficult to rebuild. I'd say there's a better than 50% chance that he won't be at Juventus next season. It won't be us though.

Eli Zee

Wouldn't want him... he left us in his prime. Why would we want the old version of him?
Better off getting players that are cheaper and will benefit us for years to come.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I’d love him back here. Just look at Zlatan Ibrahimovic he was old, many people wrote him off and he did brilliant while here, exceeded expectations.

Ronaldo is still in better shape than most footballers of any age, I’d love him back here for a coupe of seasons and he’d still out score martial and rashford.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Wouldn't want him... he left us in his prime. Why would we want the old version of him?
Better off getting players that are cheaper and will benefit us for years to come.
We've been buying "players who will benefit us for years to come" and have gotten feck all out of it for much of the past decade.

MUFromLTU

That would be such bad business.

Already ordered shirt with Ronaldo at the back.

MiceOnMeth

Signing him for mad money in 2017 would have been bad enough.. But in 2020?! Would be crazy..

RUCK4444

They say to never go back to your ex but holy moly she still gives me a hard on.

She'll cost me a fortune but the sex (if it's anywhere near how it used to be) will be totally worth it.
I heard she’s into all sorts of new stuff nowadays and she’s only been with two men since the breakup :drool:

HowYouDoin

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The worst thing about this is that I have a particular girl in mind and yes I would do it all over again haha. I know its the dumbest thing ever but hell yeah I would.
Just like I would take Ronaldo back at United.
I know its wrong but get in!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.