Cristiano Ronaldo | Signs for United! Fcuk City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Been away in a wigwam for a week with no WiFi or network coverage,
Come back to this.
Best holiday ever....I'm so moist right now.

VivaJesperBlomqvist

I’ve been glued to my phone since yesterday at both this and bluemoon thread. They were taking the piss out of the Caf yesterday and posting stuff from here and rejoicing in our pain.

Head over there now. It’s glorious. The salt is insane.

northernfan

So up front United will have pogba, rashford, sancho, martial, Greenwood, cavani and now ronaldo for 3 positions. Yet united has matic and fred to play MF. Can he play CM?

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
The Athletic saying we are on verge of agreement... I won't get too excited until he's signed on the doted line. Well, try not to...

FrenchRed

He may be 36, but the condition on him is crazy. Could easily see him playing another 3 or 4 years. He also knocked in more goals than Lukaku last year!

Super thrilled if he comes back, there is a certain romantic symmetry to it!

Jacob

Juve: We want 30M for Ronaldo
United: 15...
Juve: *nervously looks over to Ronaldo*
Ronaldo:

Juve: Done dealio

Old Ma Crow

Tevez never truly belonged to us. I always felt we were loaning him from that sports company plus we replaced him with Berbertov. Peter Schmeichel was basically finished and City were a lesser club at the time. This is our best ever player joining a direct title rival to help bury us when we are trying to overtake them. Him joining them shows the world Manchester is blue and that we don't need to be taken seriously because you go elsewhere to win. Jesus wept

I think going to a direct title rival to help bury us is always a betrayal mate, but not quite as bad as Pool or City but still disgraceful nonetheless. He doesn't need to go to an EPL side full stop Not like his life is in danger. We have been rivals with Chelsea for nearly 20 years now.

That's because Lampard was finished and Chelsea discarded him to America. I actually know of some Chelsea fans who weren't happy about that but realise he was desperate to play at this level again after being turfed out.
Yeah I know but it doesn’t make it any easier to digest seeing once great United players wearing that shirt. No matter anymore :D

UnitedFire

the thing aobut it now with a guy like Cristiano up top who you know can bag goals, it'll make teams play us a bit differently which means we may be able to get away with what we have in the midfield right now. We may not have to push both fullbacks quite so high and be a bit more defensivley balanced.
A bit differently.....11 men camped on their own goal line rather than 10!

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
If we're about to address the main issue in the team - midfield - then I'm all for this.

If we're not, it won't change much.

el3mel

Pogba and Bruno making their throughs, long balls and crosses to Ronaldo. :drool:

Goddamn can't wait.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt

no player has brought me as much happiness as this guy
Same, was nearly in tears when I got back from school and my mum told me he was off. Don't really have any feeling about players now, probably has to do with age but it is a fantastic story.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
The Man Utd twitter account is posting shite about Carabao cup and everyone is terrorising the admin :lol: :drool:

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
I just got teary eyed imagining the moment Ronaldo scores infront of the Stretford End.

Reason has officially left for the day.

UnitedFire

If we're about to address the main issue in the team - midfield - then I'm all for this.

If we're not, it won't change much.
Pogba and Bruno to sit deep and play Pirlo type passes to Rashford, Sancho and Rashford.

That front 3 is outrageous.

Status
Not open for further replies.