Cristiano Ronaldo | Signs for United! Fcuk City

Status
Not open for further replies.

dove

Think were forced to move for him because letting him join City would have been an ultimate humiliation. I’m happy to see him back but to be honest it’s not what we needed and it will cost a fortune and he is well past his prime. To me this signing makes sense only from commercial POV, nothing else.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Yeah.. Camavinga wouldn't break the bank. But if Ronaldo is available we should be there saying.. come home, Cristiano. Come home.
He truly sounds like his heart is on PSG. If by some miracle we convince him otherwise to get him here, then we couldn't have asked for a better window

Lukinho

Yeeeeeeeeesss get in. Him and rooney where the reason why I started supporting United in 2007 at the age of 5 years.
Thank god he did not went to city this would‘ve destroyed me.

Up Yours Shity

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Loving all the "after City pulled out" PR spinning.

Nah. Once Fergie got on the case, it was over. The media are falling for it though. Just like they did with "Pep or Money".

VanDeBank

Ma’am
I think Cavani preventing Ronnie is nonsense. Look at much Martial played last season... we'll be playing 2 games a week. At their age playing once a week is perfect, never mind with all the small injuries and how important quality subs are in attacking positions.

Idxomer

We should get Zidane now, he's the one who could get the best out of him without harming the team.

LARulz

I feel so stupid. I was so tempted to throw a tenner at a bet on him returning this morning for the sake of it but decided against it

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I'm not even going to bother going back through the thread to find the "We don't need Ronaldo" or "United buying a has-been" posts because those people must be absolute morons but what a day to be alive!! I certainly did not wake up this morning expecting this. :D :D
I think I said something along those lines, obviously if we do sign him I was hacked and that post wasn’t me. ;)

CH23

Where are all those haters now saying he is a rat and snake and only thinking of himself guy ??

those be honest i was thinking it myself too :D

diarm

City's paid shrews on Sky going in to overdrive to explain how City never wanted him anyway :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.