Cristiano Ronaldo | Signs for United! Fcuk City

Status
Not open for further replies.

FujiVice

Hope he does, just solely because you always want to see Ronaldo and Messi in the same team eventually. Its sort of the oil club end game isnt it? If you're playing Monopoly, they're the orange and red properties.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Ronaldo to PSG, Mbappe given his move to Madrid. You heard it here 1st*

*43536352628th

Bwuk

I hope he goes to PSG.

I know they are past their best but it would be great to see Ronaldo & Messi in the same side.

Crustanoid

If it’s of any use, I once edited FM so that Messi, Ronaldo, MBappe and Neymar were from San Marino, along with a load of WC defenders and midfielders. They never always played in the same team. They did win lots of international trophies though

LoneStar

If he goes to PSG, the first Messi assist to Ronaldo will probably be one of the most watched videos of all time.

mu4c_20le

He will come here either this year or the next because it only makes sense that he is the to bring us our first title post SAF. Would also finally settle the GOAT discussion once and for all :drool:

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Reminder that @jpedrerol and @EduAguirre7 were the first journalists to break the news about Ronaldo's departure from Real Madrid in 2018 on @elchiringuitotv. #rmalive

Woodzy

I hope he’s going to PSG because it’ll be the final confirmation we need that football is broken but also it will be incredible to see Messi and Ronaldo finishing their careers in the same team.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
As much as it's being talked about, Loïc Tanzi (very, very reliable for PSG news) shuts down the PSG links to Cristiano Ronalo.
Whatever happens with Kylian Mbappe (who PSG don't want to sell), Cristiano Ronaldo is not an option today for the club for this summer.
Until next summer, then...

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
If this happened, I will start watching PSG just for shit and giggles. Watching how they trounce Strasbourg 14-1.

Or even better, girly fight between teammates over freekicks or penalty.

Crustanoid

Can we jut watch Ronnie and Messi in the same team? Even if it isn't a plastic financial doping enterprise. Remember Maradona, Platini, Belanov and Lineker playing against the English football league? Just the one match?

Pronewbie

Peep
I can see Ronnie heading over to PSG next season as Mbappe's replacement. I'm also quite certain he will still be playing at 40 and banging in goals till he reaches at least 1000.

Ronaldo and Messi are going to be the new Pele vs Maradona l and it would be incredible to see them in the same team for even 1 season.

Infra-red

I can see Ronnie heading over to PSG next season as Mbappe's replacement. I'm also quite certain he will still be playing at 40 and banging in goals till he reaches at least 1000.

Ronaldo and Messi are going to be the new Pele vs Maradona l and it would be incredible to see them in the same team for even 1 season.
Would be a shame for it to happen at a small club in second tier league, with the entire enterprise being financed by a despicable regime of human rights abusing scumbags.

I'd probably still watch it anyway, though.

Based Adnan

Ronnies mate saying Ancelotti wants him and has been speaking to him for weeks. No chance Perez sanctions it though.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
He’s staying at Juve to finish out his contract and then playing his final years at his home club and retiring at Sporting.

I’m convinced that will happen.
Won’t happen as long as he is still top scorer in Italy and Euro. Maybe when he is 40 and no longer top player in top league, he might. But not in near future. Besides, there is no way Sporting could afford even 1/5 of his wage.

With Messi moving to PSG competing trophies and chasing his records in next few years, no way would Ronaldo want to move to Sporting soon for his retirement.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Sounds like Ronaldo desperate for interest. This one won't happen.

dinostar77

Too expensive ( a package) and too old now. See the season out at Juventus then off to MLS.

PepG

Supports
Ajax
He is trying to go to City :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What a terrible ending career
Cristiano Ronaldo is not a Guardiola type of a player. This move is a no-go from the start. After dealing with the big ego of Zlatan at Barca i am pretty sure Pep would never want to have again such a player in his team.

Status
Not open for further replies.