Cristiano Ronaldo | Signs for United! Fcuk City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dash247

It would be great to see him go to PSG just for the hell of it.

Imagine Ronaldo and Messi assisting each other and scoring loads of goals.
It could really end either way though. Lots of ego clashes too.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Ancelotti´s tweet says that he never planned to sign him

wolvored

Think if he did go to City all the love the fans gave him would soon go down. Probably not completely, but he would be seen as a mercenary, rather than a player who had 2 loves Utd and Madrid.

El Zoido

I doubt there’s any truth in him wanting to go to City. Just feels like transfer window nonsense to me.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
It seems that Jorge Mendes has used Edu Aguirre but the shot backfired.
Perhaps they didn´t expect Ancelotti to deny it.
I don't see him going to City. If Madrid are not interested, will they try now with United?

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
He will never join city in a million years, he’s already said he’d never join them or any of uniteds rivals in the premier league. I bet these rumours are coming out because now messi earns a lot more money then him.

Pep's Suit

Weeks ago Nedvěd said something like "he's got contract for another season so hes a Juve player", I think it's quite possible Juve would like to move Ronaldo but what options he's got? This season or next? Return to Sporting and then MLS after the World Cup? I can't imagine him, Messi and Neymar in the same team.

Pep's Suit

He will never join city in a million years, he’s already said he’d never join them or any of uniteds rivals in the premier league. I bet these rumours are coming out because now messi earns a lot more money then him.
Messi was earning a lot more for years now. I think there's no obvious club for Ronaldo at this stage of his career when you add his ambitions, guaranteed starting spot and wages.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I just hope he doesn't end up here if we miss on Haaland. I think he doesn't fit our squad and we'll be effectively a man down workrate-wise.

Let PSG stroke their ego with him and have the only club to have Messi and Ronaldo trophy. We can focus on building a squad that will compete for years to come with young players and a strong spine.

TrustInOle

It wouldn't make much sense for him to come here for a varied number of reasons, but to hell if I will ever deny that I would love to him playing in front of Old Trafford again! :devil:

Rojow

Makes no sense for him to move to PSG in reality. He would be a year older and his overall game has falling a lot, something that would hurt his image if he plays in the same team as Messi and Neymar.

I think he might go to Portugal next year. Obvious choice would be MLS, but he can't go to USA because of his legal problems.

Hamnat

His social media machine works quickly though when they want too. They get whatever statements out quickly on all platforms then leave all the pundits and us to look for the hidden meanings.

Nero

Strange statement. He neither confirms nor denies anything. Just calls out the speculation.

bakalhau

He's staying at Juve this year. I've followed this guy year in, year out, each game day. I believe I know his body language quite well to have made up my mind about it a few months ago.

He was very engaged and emotionally involved in the last few games for Juve this year, and specially the last game. Last 2 times he left a club, you could tell post game something was different with him. Not last season. That to me really told me enough he wanted to stay - or else he just wouldn't care if Juve qualified or not for CL.

I'm glad he came out he dismissed all the stupid stuff that were published the last 2 days. It's more than freaking known by this point Ronaldo isn't going back to Madrid, and someone keeps pushing the agenda for clicks or whatever else, and some people keep falling for it. It's ridiculous.

I don't see why you guys are seeing an evasive or enigmatic post. Seems pretty clear in his message he's not going anywhere.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Makes no sense for him to move to PSG in reality. He would be a year older and his overall game has falling a lot, something that would hurt his image if he plays in the same team as Messi and Neymar.

I think he might go to Portugal next year. Obvious choice would be MLS, but he can't go to USA because of his legal problems.
Despite his age he is still top scorer in Italy and Euro this year though, player who scored less than him (Lukaku) still managed to move to PL playing for CL winning team for record breaking 115m move. Moving back to Portugal soon (next year) isn’t realistic for him. If not PSG I think he might stay in Juventus for little longer, on reduced wage.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I'm very confused about that post. Ronaldo ridiculous rumors have been common for years what makes this difference
His club are dying to move him on but there aren't any takers. Has to be affecting his ego.
I think the people saying he would never go to City are deluding themselves.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
His club are dying to move him on but there aren't any takers. Has to be affecting his ego.
I think the people saying he would never go to City are deluding themselves.
That’s not true at all, his club never said they want him out. Rumors being he wants out but since PSG already got Messi there would be no takers who could afford his wage. In fact, PSG is the only taker for Messi too.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
That’s not true at all, his club never said they want him out. Rumors being he wants out but since PSG already got Messi there would be no takers who could afford his wage. In fact, PSG is the only taker for Messi too.
City might change their stance if they were to lose another match and/or their Kane pursuit ends. Maybe the ideal stop gap for them until Haaland :nervous:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Juve aren't going to come out and say they want him out.
I know it's speculation but all the noise coming out of Italy for close to a year is that Juve would like to get him off the wage bill.

jadajos

Last Man Standing finalist 2022/23
Supports
Football
He's staying at Juve this year. I've followed this guy year in, year out, each game day. I believe I know his body language quite well to have made up my mind about it a few months ago.

He was very engaged and emotionally involved in the last few games for Juve this year, and specially the last game. Last 2 times he left a club, you could tell post game something was different with him. Not last season. That to me really told me enough he wanted to stay - or else he just wouldn't care if Juve qualified or not for CL.

I'm glad he came out he dismissed all the stupid stuff that were published the last 2 days. It's more than freaking known by this point Ronaldo isn't going back to Madrid, and someone keeps pushing the agenda for clicks or whatever else, and some people keep falling for it. It's ridiculous.

I don't see why you guys are seeing an evasive or enigmatic post. Seems pretty clear in his message he's not going anywhere.
Well if your body language has told you everything already I really don't know why people are even debating this still. When a known slacker such as Cristiano is giving his all in games it must surely mean he is going nowhere.

Seriously, I have no agenda here whatsoever. But it seems pretty weird to post such a long text and not mention Juventus once. I mean he wouldn't even have to declare his eternal love or anything. A simple "I still have high ambitions with Juventus" side note would suffice. Whether it was by accident or on purpose, not mentioning your current club even once makes it such an odd read.

Houdini

If PSG sell Mbappe to RM than it would be interesting to see Ronaldo in one team with Messi :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.