Cristiano Ronaldo | Signs for United! Fcuk City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxii

Paad
What’s going on!? I’ve been busy the last few days and seen briefly yesterday that he was being offered to City and now it looks like we’re going to sign him?

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Ronaldo will contribute millions to our commercial department and merchandising.

Not to mention he scores more goals than any of our forwards.
Exactly. Even without counting that factor in, it still looks cheap to me. And we can expect at the very least Zlatan level of performances (it should be more) which is really good considering we have much better players now.

Green_Red

Pogba and Bruno to sit deep and play Pirlo type passes to Rashford, Sancho and Rashford.

That front 3 is outrageous.
A front 3 of Rashford, Sancho and Rashford is outrageous. I thought he had a shoulder op, turns out we fecking cloned the fecker!

Ananke

Imagine being a United player right now with the possibility of playing this season next to a LEGEND. Next to a player most these lads grew up watching and admiring, inspiring even...

The changing room is going to be electric.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
As a guy from the states.. I just heard about Bluemoon for Man City. Thanks to whoever mentioned it. I needed some salt for my lunch!
RAWKs funnier. Well, it used to be when Liverpool were shit.

Houdini

The best thing is that now that we have Ronaldo, we can use Martial properly. He can clean Ronaldo's boots.

Zoo

Can’t wait for Evra’s next Instagram post. In fact just bring him back to the club as he’s best mates with Pogba and Ronaldo.

diarm

Greenwood was already going to be a great player. Training and playing with Ronaldo is going to turn him into a god tier player.

Will be so good for lads like Rashford, Sancho, Elanga, Shoretire, Mejbri and even McNeill as well. This will be like the Cantona effect on steroids.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
So will we be calculating the "Engagement value" out of this announcement as well? how much is it going to be? €100m in one day? :lol:

RUCK4444

It's 4-3-3 time. feck a midfield.

Fred, you're going to have a lot of work to do.

AWB feel free to never even think about crossing the halfway line.
This, honestly.
AWB needs to tuck in at midfield when we have the ball.
This :devil: Press up higher with Varane now in defence, ask AWB to sit and tuck in. Bruno drifts and links up with Sancho, Pogba can come central and help Fred when out of possession.

Crazy attacking.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
This signing will honestly do so much for the mentality of the players. Rashford, Sancho, Greenwood especially. Let's fecking go.

IhabX7

I'm following Portuguese channel Sport TV+. I'm guessing Ronaldo just left the airport in a black vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.