Cristiano Ronaldo : The Juventus Chapter | Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mettaur

Supports
Liverpool
It seems that fans will eventually let their antics while forcing a move slide. It just takes some time. For example, Suarez and Torres are generally well-received at Liverpool. Owen is a special case though as he chose to join Man Utd.

Last edited:

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Pretty sure that won’t count as an assist.

He’s been immense tonight though. Even I didn’t think he had it in him to play on the wing every week at age 33.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
8 wins out of 8 for Juve. Best start to a season in history for them.

6 points lead on Napoli is important as Napoli have played really tough fixtures so far. If Juve build a comfortable lead it will allow them to make a better rotation to go all in for the Champions League

MrEleson

Imagine that many Utd fans were over the moon when they signed 29 year old Sanchez for half a million a week and the same fans said they'd pass on signing Ronaldo because he was "too old." :lol: Imagine if United signed 29 year old Ronaldo; he'd be Man Utd & premier league all-time top scorer by now quite comfortably.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
First full game i see of him this season. Of course he had to be tremendous :mad:

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Didn't score but run the show, was centre of most of Juventus attack play, and assists all goals. He even dribbles.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
It’s good to see he’s the one adapting to Juve rather than Juve adapting to him. Allegri has done a great job at introducing the new signings.

Kinsella

Copy & Paste Merchant
This thread's going to be a bit quieter for the foreseeable future then.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Because of the thread in the Current Affairs section.
What does that have to do with the amount of people commenting here? :lol:

Bloody hell. Juve played at the same time as United... last week they played Napoli and people actually watched the match.

Kinsella

Copy & Paste Merchant
What does that have to do with the amount of people commenting here? :lol:

Bloody hell. Juve played at the same time as United... last week they played Napoli and people actually watched the match.
I'd have thought that was obvious. Sure there's a gap of one week between the goal update posted by SirAF and the previous post.

Kinsella

Copy & Paste Merchant
Same as always then :lol:
If you're referring to the thread then no. I just looked at previous 10 pages and there's pretty solid daily postings and discussion.

Anyway, tangent over.

Last edited:

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Perhaps he won’t play until it’s cleared up?
Why wouldn't? Having a problem with Justice doesn't suspend you from playing untill worst case scenario you are convicted. He played yesterday as already mentioned.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Why wouldn't? Having a problem with Justice doesn't suspend you from playing untill worst case scenario you are convicted. He played yesterday as already mentioned.
Its strange actually. In most other jobs that I know you’d be suspended on pay until it’s cleared up. But not in football

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Its strange actually. In most other jobs that I know you’d be suspended on pay until it’s cleared up. But not in football
Not only football, remember a lot of years ago a problem Kobe had when he played for the Lakers he didn't stop playing.

Schneckerl

Not only football, remember a lot of years ago a problem Kobe had when he played for the Lakers he didn't stop playing.
Think it changed in recent years how US sports handles crime allegations. NFL players get suspended for offield issues all the time these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.