Cristiano Ronaldo : The Juventus Chapter | Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirAF

Ageist
Shouldn't be so quick to gloat, especially when you've gone out early in the CL in the last 3 seasons and Ronaldo's won the last 3 CLs in a row.
A Barcelona fan gloating about Ronaldo’s new team being 2-0 down :lol:

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Playing super defensive negative football & leaving him isolated, overly relying on brilliance (which he has supplied at times this season to his credit). The service he gets from midfield against quality opposition is not too dissimilar to Lacazette/Aubameyang at Arsenal.

If they're going to play the way they play, they should at least set up to play proper counter-attacking football like Real did under Jose. Throw Douglas Costa on for Mandzukic, & have Costa/Ronaldo/Dybala just charging. Not starting Cancello is another weird decision for me, seeing how he's linked up well with Ronaldo so far this season.

keezw

Supports
Madrid
Not that easy without that scrubs from Madrid it seems

Welbeckham

The whole ”GOAT” debate is the most childish thing I know. I’m not much of a fan, but he was by far and away Juve’s best performer in the match, and he’s looking impressively sharp for a 34-year-old. So nothing to laugh or make a fuss about.

mu4c_20le

Juve were far too reliant on him.. scary to think how average they'd be without him. They've failed to replace Pogba.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Not that easy without that scrubs from Madrid it seems
Ya I mean Madrid are doing great with our him and all losing at home to the mighty girona. Even with the “best player in the world “ making all the difference.

SportingCP96

Supports
SIIIII, Viva... am I doing this right? :confused::houllier:
Jesus if Ronaldo and Juve somehow turn it around this second leg you are going to look like such a cnut that I won’t be able to contain myself :)

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
The whole ”GOAT” debate is the most childish thing I know. I’m not much of a fan, but he was by far and away Juve’s best performer in the match, and he’s looking impressively sharp for a 34-year-old. So nothing to laugh or make a fuss about.
These ties just prove how fecking daft the endless debate is. Football is a teamsport. Little things decide matches. VAR disallowing a goal has no impact on his pedigree as a footballer, neither does Diego Costa bottleing a chance or Ronaldo's teammates having a shite match.

All these essays and stat sheets. Laughable.

gaucho_10

Ya I mean Madrid are doing great with our him and all losing at home to the mighty girona. Even with the “best player in the world “ making all the difference.
We're still closer to Barca on points then we were with him at this point last season.

SportingCP96

Supports
We're still closer to Barca on points then we were with him at this point last season.
I would bet my life on the fact you guys don’t win the CL this season. Also Barca are dropping more points this season then last so it’s more on then then it is on madrid.

Gomes

Barcelona and Argentina fans being embarrassing and Madrid fans ungrateful. What else is new in this thread?

Enigma_87

You know who
Jesus if Ronaldo and Juve somehow turn it around this second leg you are going to look like such a cnut that I won’t be able to contain myself :)
It's over. Good luck turning a deficit of 2 clean goals against that Atletico defence..

SportingCP96

Supports
Barcelona and Argentina fans being embarrassing and Madrid fans ungrateful. What else is new in this thread?
To be fair it’s Madrid fans... probably the worst in football. Most bipolar bunch I have ever seen towards their own players. They applaud opposition players more then there own.

SportingCP96

Supports
It's over. Good luck turning a deficit of 2 clean goals against that Atletico defence..
I agree with you actually I said it in the other thread. This Juve team is not that good to do it and atlético are too good defensively.

But if they do .... this thread will explode.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
These ties just prove how fecking daft the endless debate is. Football is a teamsport. Little things decide matches. VAR disallowing a goal has no impact on his pedigree as a footballer, neither does Diego Costa bottleing a chance or Ronaldo's teammates having a shite match.

All these essays and stat sheets. Laughable.
Fully agree.

Skorenzy

Didn't complete one, it was a pretty pathetic performance by CR.
He clearly did. His dribbling was better than it's been in the past two seasons at RM. He didn't threaten much outside of a couple of a crosses, one free-kick and a good piece of acceleration into the box. But his overall play was good. Neat touches, sharpness. Think he was Juve's best player, not that that's saying much on tonight's performance.

Pocho

And Juve is out of the Coppa Italia, down in the CL and in the same position in the Calcio than last year, with feckin Higuain :lol::lol:

Enigma_87

You know who
I agree with you actually I said it in the other thread. This Juve team is not that good to do it and atlético are too good defensively.

But if they do .... this thread will explode.
If they do some Barca fans will internally combust. :D

Pocho

He clearly did. His dribbling was better than it's been in the past two seasons at RM. He didn't threaten much outside of a couple of a crosses, one free-kick and a good piece of acceleration into the box. But his overall play was good. Nice touches, sharpness. Think he was Juve's best player, not that that's saying much on tonight's performance.
It was a shite performance for a top 10 Goat player.

SportingCP96

Supports
What will be will be, but after every CL game I watch, I feel more confident in our chances to win it again.
Did you get that feeling by losing to Moscow or by beating Ajax ?

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Might be one of the first times ever you have Atleti, Madrid and Barcelona fans celebrating the same result :lol:

wr8_utd

:'(
I don’t know, there are a few happy about it here though.

Not everyone there liked Ronaldo.
Madrid fans may not be happy that there's this whole narrative that Madrid only won because of Ronaldo and that him going to Juve will transform them into CL winners so maybe that's why some of them are happy. I may be wrong.

SportingCP96

Supports

Because they hate that the greatest player to wear the white jersey of Madrid is not Spanish. His record their will probably never be broken. That club is so fake very 2 faced.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea

I wouldn't believe you if I hadn't seen him get booed by them at Madrid.

One of the most mind-boggling things in football for me. Makes no sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.