Cristiano Ronaldo | Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirAF

Ageist
Yeah, this is not happening, but Ed would drop everything if it was true. It would eclipse Pogba as the transfer of the century in terms of marketing :drool:

Fosu-Mens

If he was the posterboy of Adidas and not Nike, i reckon we could in "theory" get him. And i wouldn't said no, just as long as he was an addition to the future transfers and not instead of other signings.
We need to strengthen other positions and get players working 2-ways. With Ronaldo we would have better players, but not necessarily be a better team.
Also most likely as others have stated: Trying to get a new contract and get RM to pay the tax bill - orchestrated by Mendes.

VanGaalyTime

The weird thing is Marca actually pushing the story. Theory is that Madrid are the ones pushing the Ronaldo tax angle and want a big bid to replace him with Mbappe. This would absolutely ruin United over Morata, too.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Don't listen to them Ronaldo! They're fecking killjoys

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
He just signed one 6 months ago until 2021, this has to be a move for either make Real Madrid commit to cover the amount he should pay if the tax thing goes wrong, or to get Florentino Perez to try his hardest to touch his political strings and kill this thing once and for all
Correctomundo.

TJSF

Supports
Benfica
No chance he'll leave Madrid. He loves money, but he also has a competitive drive to keep pushing, so he won't go a step down for a club that aims to reach the CL Final. He's on track to a fifth Ballon'dOr, won't toss that away.

Pace Abuser

This is NEVER happening :lol: from which angle does it even make sense for him to leave the best club side in the world at the moment?

It's bull :boring:

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
If it was in anyways a possibility they need to get it done. This seems far more a story than in previous years. Like messi couldn't give a feck if he dodged a few taxes. Both have still paid far more tax that we ever will

Can't stand the man, but I could probably find it in my heart to welcome him back and jizz a little too

Needham

You guys got to remember he's no longer the man he was at Utd.

Will Singh

Seriously no one believes this, surely his wants a new deal at RM which includes his €12.5m tax bill being paid. He's just angry and confused!

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
If he was the posterboy of Adidas and not Nike, i reckon we could in "theory" get him. And i wouldn't said no, just as long as he was an addition to the future transfers and not instead of other signings.
Hah, remember the 'Nike are going to fund re-signing Ronaldo!!'?

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Can't believe i'm writing this, but please no.
We need multiple high quality players in midfield, on the left wing&back and up top.
Ronaldo would cost way too much for us to fix the other holes.

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
Seriously no one believes this, surely his wants a new deal at RM which includes his €12.5m tax bill being paid. He's just angry and confused!
He signed a new deal six months ago. He is probably trying to flex the club's financial and political power to make the tax allegations diminish.

We need an rvn

No chance this is happening. We sell the player who just won ballon d'or for 80m when he was 24. He gives Real his best years and we buy him back aged 32 for 100+m.

Don't want, not for the money he'd cost.

cyberman

Pogba and Ronaldo in the same side would destroy the league, We would also become favourites for the CL as well imo.
It will never happen but feck me what a 2/3 years we would have.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
The weird thing is Marca actually pushing the story. Theory is that Madrid are the ones pushing the Ronaldo tax angle and want a big bid to replace him with Mbappe. This would absolutely ruin United over Morata, too.
Why would we sign Morata when we can play Ronaldo upfront?

He basically wants Madrid to put up the 15M extra and shut up the taxman

settembrini

He won't leave. And even if he did it wouldn't be to us. Which is probably a good thing considering his cost and age.

iportman

No chance this is happening. We sell the player who just won ballon d'or for 80m when he was 24. He gives Real his best years and we buy him back aged 32 for 100+m.

Don't want, not for the money he'd cost.
Madrid made their money back in 18months , i would imagine we could do it in 12 months now with his profile , commence negotiations today .

Kant-ona

It's his strategy to bring the whole club and maybe even parts of the country behind him in the taxes-causa.

Status
Not open for further replies.