Cristiano Ronaldo | Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
if there is even 1% chance of this being true, we should be in for him. *best player in the world * (and for those saying he could go to jail, that's very unlikely because if he is found guilty, he can afford to pay b ack money which I judge would prefer)

ROFLUTION

Where in the hell would he actually go if he went? What club is actually big enough for him? PSG seems too unambitious in a boring league.

Not happening though.

Sampy93

Can't believe i'm writing this, but please no.
We need multiple high quality players in midfield, on the left wing&back and up top.
Ronaldo would cost way too much for us to fix the other holes.
Sorry mate, but even though I somewhat agree with you. We need to improve several areas. But you don't miss out on the possibility of signing the best player in the world who is also the most marketable, and added to that a former united legend.
I would be livid if we let him go to psg.

Having said that, he won't leave

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
No chance this is happening. We sell the player who just won ballon d'or for 80m when he was 24. He gives Real his best years and we buy him back aged 32 for 100+m.

Don't want, not for the money he'd cost.
Nuts. Do you realise we could get him back with two Ballon d'Ors either side?

He is still better than anyone out there and if you factor in it's a Mourinho team badly needing a goalscorer a no brainer.

I wouldn't give it a hope in hell, but it is odd to see Marca and As involved like that.

ManuMou

I simply think there is at least 50% chance of him moving to United now :devil::lol:

SammyUnited_83

Why would we sign Morata when we can play Ronaldo upfront?

He basically wants Madrid to put up the 15M extra and shut up the taxman
From the info out there, I don't think the £15mil is the issue, I think it's the fact the club have let it get this far, something to do with the image rights.

Flying high

No chance this is happening. We sell the player who just won ballon d'or for 80m when he was 24. He gives Real his best years and we buy him back aged 32 for 100+m.

Don't want, not for the money he'd cost.
The club's income was £500m + in 2016. Any profit not spent goes to the Glazers.

Personally I'd rather see it being spent on world class talent than those leeches.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Mourinho and Ronaldo are no longer on speaking terms.

As soon as we hired Mourinho, we kissed goodbye to Ronnie ever coming back (absolutely fine by me). But they fell out at Real Madrid and a lot of bad sentiment has passed between them since.

If Ronaldo's leaving Real - and the story should be believed that he is deeply upset with the club - I can't see him coming here.
They've since made up a couple of years ago.

Pass and Move

Genuinely would not want him back due to the better use of the money elsewhere. And I don't mean in a brothel.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
This is a huge distraction, Trump must be about to do something really bad.
Options:

1) Tax case pressure
2) They suddenly want to accelerate his exit, bring in Mbappe and keep Morata
3) Morata's agent applying pressure so trying to get Woody to cool down and point out how we don't really want him that much

Or a combination of 1 and 3.

Most important, is @Acquire Me's Norwegian mate working on Ronaldo stuff already?

Axkiko

Don't wanna get too excited of these story as it seems Cristiano putting pressure on Real to solve his tax problem.

But if United get any chance to get him back, break your bank for him Ed!

I hate someone said Ronaldo is old, not his prime anymore. After what Zlatan did this year, Ronaldo can do better.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Mourinho and Ronaldo are no longer on speaking terms.

As soon as we hired Mourinho, we kissed goodbye to Ronnie ever coming back (absolutely fine by me). But they fell out at Real Madrid and a lot of bad sentiment has passed between them since.

If Ronaldo's leaving Real - and the story should be believed that he is deeply upset with the club - I can't see him coming here.
The same way we kissed goodbye to Mata once Mou signed? Oh wait wasnt he like our top 3 goalscorers? But if Ronaldo does indeed want to, the French league isnt good enough for him. If he wants a challenge, we are the only other team he would move to. Im sure they would put aside their differences and work together.

Loon

:lol:
Madrid are hand in fist with the government. They'll pay the tax bill or sort it out.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
They've since made up a couple of years ago.
Could you link where you seen that please, Raoul. I might actually start believing if this is true.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I'd do anything to see him in a United jersey again. Would he really be worth the money he'd likely cost? No. Do I care? No.

Paxi

Dan Roan now confirming the story.

Loon

:lol:
Fergie should bell him. "Toys out the pram, son, or do ye really wanne come back here?"

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
There is only a handful of clubs in Europe who can afford him and his wages.

If he does leave will be interesting to see where

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
How many points would he have won us at OT? The only hitch I can see is when we try to tell him he ain't taking any more fecking free kicks

Djemba-Djemba

We have to at least try and get him if it's in any way possible.

I do think he genuinely looks back at his time at Utd with fondness. If we still had Fergie I think he'd definitely come back

Paxi

How would people feel if we weren't in for him at all?

Personally speaking I think I'd just drink myself into a stupor until he retired.

I've always tried to hide it since he left Real, but I genuinely love the man.

ash_86

Damn, this totally screws up any chance of us getting Moratta.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
If this is true we should be doing everything we can to get him back here.

We have the financial power plus Number 7 is available :drool:

Aki_United

This is getting on my nerves, give him his pay rise...

We don´t need him, he is to expensive, we need to adress other positions. He is no Utd. legend, he is a Madrid one, enough of this please. Would not be angry, if he comes back for a good price, but not for 80 Mio.

Hojoon

I'd bet money on Real declaring war against the government and him staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.