Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirAF

Ageist
Best player in the world, mate. I'm going to puke at the FIFA headquarters if he doesn't win the Ballon D'Or. Dragging Portugal to the World Cup by himself.

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
fecking hell. Ronaldo 3-Zlatan 2 today - 4-2 over the two legs.

His goals today, it's just not human. He's so deadly.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Jesus Christ Ronaldo is truly ridiculous. Not a big game player according to some :lol:

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
It's like watching one of your kids leave home and do well. :)

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Been the best player in the world this year with Messi's injuries knocking his form. Surely deserves the Ballon D'or

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Been the best player in the world this year with Messi's injuries knocking his form. Surely deserves the Ballon D'or
Yup. Good way to put it.

It's amazing to think that there is actually an even better player than him in messi.

But it's Ronnie's year

Fergus' son

Gets very easily confused
I'm waiting for someone to come in here and somehow overlook his hat trick, and instead try to pin the blame on him for the goals Portugal conceded!

Unbelievable player, a cut above everyone else in the world right now imo.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Conveniently, the voting deadline for the balon de oro has been pushed to end of November... so Ronaldo might win some extra votes.

Jesus Christ Ronaldo is truly ridiculous. Not a big game player according to some :lol:
its just sweden... xd... people go crazy so easy in this forum.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
When can it be accepted by all that in Ronaldo and messi we have potentially 2 of the greatest of all time?

I hope to feck both are firing in the WC to put any doubt to rest.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
I won't blame him for any goals conceded but I will lament how fecking embarrassing Sweden's defending has been. You don't play such a high line against him. At least make it difficult for him instead of giving him a one on one with the keeper every single time.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Conveniently, the voting deadline for the balon de oro has been pushed to end of November... so Ronaldo might win some extra votes.

its just sweden... xd... people go crazy so easy in this forum.
It's a game to go to the World Cup finals, it's huge. Plus he consistently scores in almost every properly big game he plays.

ricardinho

another game where he doesnt have any influence, he never shows up for his country, Postiga has been better, he didnt track back , Kaka and Gerrard are better big game players etc.

Just curious as to what ridiculous shit they will come up with next.

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
This injury Messi have now is probably the peak of his career. He will be awfully good but not like we remember. How many times have we not seen this happen to world class players before? It's the same sort of injury he had at the end of last season.
Ronaldo on the other hand is just building his body more and more solid. At the moment he is using his full potential - physically. He just happen to possess all the qualities you need to be the best player in the world. He's unreal and there's no surprise he's playing for Real Madrid. I feel sorry for Bale because he's going to look awfully average compared to Ronnie from now on.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
another game where he doesnt have any influence, he never shows up for his country, Postiga has been better, he didnt track back , Kaka and Gerrard are better big game players etc.

Who are they? No-one of note has levelled those criticisms at him for years now.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

Who the hell has been saying Gerrard and Kaka are better big game players?

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Who are they? No-one of note has levelled those criticisms at him for years now.

Exactly. His fans bring all that up so it makes it look like he's broken down yet another barrier in his quest to become the greatest when in reality everyone has been giving him the plaudits he deserves for feck knows how long now.

I hate him. He cheats. He's arrogant and now, from somewhere, he's become an antagonistic prick towards every set of home fans he scores against but he's absolutely brilliant and I'm glad to be around and watching him play no matter how I feel about him and I think that's the way most people have felt for years now.

One thing I will say is that if certain other players failed to get out of a group consisting of Russia, Israel, Azerbaijan, Northern Ireland and Luxembourg then there'd be serious criticism aimed at them.

And yeah, I am a hater but it doesn't blind me from seeing how bloody good he is.

SirAF

Ageist
Exactly. His fans bring all that up so it makes it look like he's broken down yet another barrier in his quest to become the greatest when in reality everyone has been giving him the plaudits he deserves for feck knows how long now.

I hate him. He cheats. He's arrogant and now, from somewhere, he's become an antagonistic prick towards every set of home fans he scores against but he's absolutely brilliant and I'm glad to be around and watching him play no matter how I feel about him and I think that's the way most people have felt for years now.

One thing I will say is that if certain other players failed to get out of a group consisting of Russia, Israel, Azerbaijan, Northern Ireland and Luxembourg then there'd be serious criticism aimed at them.

And yeah, I am a hater but it doesn't blind me from seeing how bloody good he is.

:lol:

Cina

I know a lot of people who love the arrogance and cockiness though. He's an entertainer, I think he's great, despite being a cnut at times. They two don't have to be mutually exclusive

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches

He's done that for years, apart from when he played against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.