Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
@Kevin you need to talk to some people in real life mate, genuinely worried for you.
Redcafe was almost unanimous in wanting Ronaldo gone that summer. I was one of the few pillars of defence and argued his case in whirlwind style...

Bet you they wouldn't have wanted him out had they know what I and, admittedly, a small percentage of the rest of the caf already knew.
How he exploded that season. Left a few 'respected' football experts on here red faced...

There are many self-proclaimed football
experts om the caf and a few football professors who silently go at their job and protect the real talents... the experts are usually loudmouths and have a fervent number of sheepfollowers giggling at their jokes. The professors usually offer opinions that are shocking to the ignorant but over time are usually proven right without receiving credit for it.

I am a football professor level poster.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
You are either a WUM, in which case, hats off... or possibly the most insane person I've ever met, either way, I'mma leave you to it.. Good luck Kev.

wonnie

Christ the way some of you go on about Ronaldo, it's like he is an ex-girlfriend you still dream about every night. :lol:

I understand the love in btw just funny to watch

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Kevin is the first poster I've come across that I've genuinely felt is a mod on a wind up.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Redcafe was almost unanimous in wanting Ronaldo gone that summer. I was one of the few pillars of defence and argued his case in whirlwind style...

Bet you they wouldn't have wanted him out had they know what I and, admittedly, a small percentage of the rest of the caf already knew.
How he exploded that season. Left a few 'respected' football experts on here red faced...

experts om the caf and a few football professors who silently go at their job and protect the real talents... the experts are usually loudmouths and have a fervent number of sheepfollowers giggling at their jokes. The professors usually offer opinions that are shocking to the ignorant but over time are usually proven right without receiving credit for it.

You fokin' tell 'em la'.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Is your name Kevin?
No, but given my length of tenure here on the Caf against my actual post count I feel I fit his "staying quiet" criteria

My opinions on football do tend to shock as well, i'm not sure if that is in a good way, but I don't care about that. I want to be called "Dr. Football"

Please.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
I think people that make amazing predictions such as Gareth Barry turning out to be a world beater for Everton deserve to be called Dr. Football. Have you made such amazing claims?

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
I think people that make amazing predictions such as Gareth Barry turning out to be a world beater for Everton deserve to be called Dr. Football. Have you made such amazing claims?
I did once claim Floribert N'Gulala would be a fantastic prospect to promote.

If it weren't for that damn Sir Alex Ferguson seeing him every day in training and not playing him I might have been proved correct.

I mean...HE'S BELGIAN ! ffs. How could he not be good ?

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Just scored a free kick, a decent attempt that went straight at the keeper who majorly fecked up. But you make your own luck, I guess.

surf

Nah, I didn't want him out after what happened at world cup 2006, just the opposite. Watching him outshine Henry, Zidane and Figo in the semi-final was what convinced me he had reached world class. It was the first time I'd seen him play at that level in a big game.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
The top of the backboard for a regulation height goal is like 14 feet. Realistically speaking, nobody is getting that high.

Take a dude like Vince, he's 6'5? He had 44 or so in his prime. He can get his head slightly above the rim, the top of the backboard is another 4 feet up.
You have to add in arm span as well, using the length of arm starting at equal point on head to the fingertips. The person's arm(s) will add another 16-30" (guesstimate using my arm measurement) when reaching up, hence reaching higher on a backboard. A goal is 120" off the floor, the backboard measures 36" in height (but only 30" from top of goal), so a max height of 150" off floor. Vince would stand 77", plus a 44" jump, plus an arm reach of let's say 24", for a total reach of 145", which is only 5" below the top of backboard, although that's just math and a not an exact measurement. Vince didn't reach that height that I'm aware of but he may very well have/could have. There would be an alteration of maximum reach by how the individual jumps and angles the body, uses one arm (higher reach) or both arms (lessens reach), and force exerted plays a massive role.

This explains in much better detail than my gibberish.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins

:lol::lol::lol: You feckin' nutter. Post of the year.

Raoul

Admin
Staff

:lol:

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama

What really upsets me is that in December when the Caf awards are being decided nobody will remember this post. :lol:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist

The whole post is :lol: worthy but the bit in bold is the best.
Dr. Kevin, professor of posting on forums. What an honour.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Berry berry shew and professor level poster. He's got poster of the year tied down IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.