Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil may care

With Jose hopefully coming in this summer it will be interesting to see what happens with Blind, he lacks the qualities Mourinho likes in defense and midfield.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
It'll be a while before Shaw is ready so I suspect LB would initially be where he'd be deployed

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I'd be amazed if Shaw is really ready until next year
Yeah, even if he's "fit" I don't think they will risk giving him football without building him up slowly. This season is finished basically, Rojo or CBJ can do the job.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
With Jose hopefully coming in this summer it will be interesting to see what happens with Blind, he lacks the qualities Mourinho likes in defense and midfield.
He'd be pretty fine as a deep lying play maker next to Schneiderlin/Herrera's mobility and motor. A Blind - Schneiderlin midfield with Herrera playing #10 fits Mourinho's profile perfectly.

Devil may care

He'd be pretty fine as a deep lying play maker next to Schneiderlin/Herrera's mobility and motor. A Blind - Schneiderlin midfield with Herrera playing #10 fits Mourinho's profile perfectly.
I don't think a 3 with so little strength would suit Jose at all, and Blind just doesn't strike me as good enough to be a teams playmaker and main protector of the back 4.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
He's magnificent. In every way.

The defender said: “I’m developing well, and in the big games I’ve played, I’ve been consistent, which I think is important.

“I think I can still play at left-back and in midfield, but right now I feel good at centre-back. It’s wonderful to have the game in front of me, and be a part of building from the back with my forward passes to start attacks.”

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Anyone think he should be hitting the gym hard? Look at Silva at City for example, when he joined City he struggled with the strength of defenders but a season or so later he's bulked up and can hold is own.

There's no danger of him losing any pace is there, same goes for Mata

Speak

Step up to my misogyny soapbox
Anyone think he should be hitting the gym hard? Look at Silva at City for example, when he joined City he struggled with the strength of defenders but a season or so later he's bulked up and can hold is own.

There's no danger of him losing any pace is there, same goes for Mata
Unlike Silva, Blind isn't particularly agile or quick-footed.
He's already a bit of a heavy-footed trudger as it is.

Adding weight is hardly going to help him.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Injury not serious, according to Dutch media on Twitter. Will sit out the England game. Might be fit for Everton.
The thing with us is that positive stories never turn out to be true. We probably won't see him for weeks.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Can see why he's captain. Ridiculous that Holland's best player is Daley fecking Blind.

Bwuk

Still think he's our best defender and wouldn't be surprised to see our next manager buy someone to partner him at the back rather than replace him.

Cerpin

Dodgy at Vardy's goal, but was very good otherwise. If he was just a bit stronger and faster, he'd defenitely belong to the top defenders in world football.
I'm a big fan of Blind, but yeah, he completely switched off for the goal. Just walking and doing nothing.

Minimalist

Love him. Mugging Lukaku off half the time despite being half his weight, it's hilarious.

Blind is the sort of footballer we need.

The idea he couldn't replace Carrick with his intelligence is just absurd.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Really impressed with him so far.

blitz133w

He needs to take this game to midfield. He can play at the back of the midfield triangle and help out the defenders. That way he could overcome his limitations. He's not a CB but doing an excellent job playing there so far this season

Status
Not open for further replies.