Dalian Atkinson dies after being tasered by police

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
does anyone know what he has been up to in recent years?

its a guy I havent heard about for many years...never seen him as a pundit I dont think

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
does anyone know what he has been up to in recent years?

its a guy I havent heard about for many years...never seen him as a pundit I dont think
I was just thinking this myself, and why the police were called in the first place. Has he had some kind of problems?

JB7

My home town. Obviously pretty horrendous news, as far as I know he's had his problems over the last few years but obviously you don't expect that kind of reaction when struck by a supposedly non-lethal weapon.

Last edited:

Duafc

Village Lemon
Christ! That's mad.

Very sad however can't help but want to know more details about what he was doing to get tasered.

Mal donaghy

thats a name from the past!! Didn't score tap ins if I recall,scored some belters in the Premiers opening season. Sad

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Unbelievable. Still remember him scoring against us in the 1994 League Cup final. That Villa team wasn't bad for a couple of years was it? Biggest obstacle to us ending the 26 years of hurt. Crazy he's dead.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
What the feck?

Terrible :(

Duafc

Village Lemon
Know what you mean- would assume he was acting strangely or in a threatening way, but who knows?
Impossible to say at this stage but your taser is really the last tactical option for an unarmed officer to go for so you would hope he must have been offering violence or armed.

facund

I have vague, and possibly inaccurate, memories of him from the 'Saint and Greavsie' show that used to be on. Pretty sure they had a sprint off and he was the fastest guy (or one of).

Gazautd18

Legend that guy.
Always remember him and Saunders causing havoc.
R.I.P

ZAGREB RED

RIP big guy, that is far too young to die, especially under such terrible circumstances.
THAT goal against Wimbledon.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
supposedly they tasered him as they feared for the 'safety of an individual'
supposedly it triggered a heart attack

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Blimey, he was a good player in the day, I used to sign him as backup to sparky on champ man 93

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
One of my favourite non-United players in the early years of the Premier League. This is sad.