Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Got a lot of space and did better than I expected. Hope the goal helps his confidence.

kiristao

Did really well. Worked his socks off. Played the role he was supposed to play perfectly. Goal was a bonus.

Good game to use him in, got tons of space and gained confidence as the game went on in his dribbling. Happy for him, the lad's had an up and down time here.

Nori-

Wow, he was actually decent today.

Only problem is in order for him to build on today he needs a good run of games, which he won't get.

I say loan him out in January to a team he can play every week in, then re asses him in the summer.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Did his job. I said it multiple times already, technically he's quite good, his ball control while at full pace is very good. Just needs to make better decisions at time. Better option than Mata on the right.

L1nk

James is going to excel in games where there is space for him to exploit, I think he's a good option to have for games like this, but his impact will be much more limited when he can't use his attributes, like his pace, so when a team low blocks for example. Ole did good in selecting him today knowing this.

Idxomer

Bit brainless at times, but can't fault the effort and the contribution with the goal. His 1st touch there was very good.

MDFC Manager

Good performance, but he's very limited, which isn't helped by the fact that he's extremely heads-down in the final third.

admrf

He did his job well in the game - happy to see him score as well. That yellow card was unfair. Ole nailed it to pick him in the starting line up.

RUCK4444

Dan did good tonight, proving he has his uses for us.

Glad he got a goal, the abuse he has been getting from some is a disgrace.

lex talionis

Well done today. His ceiling isn’t very high but he can be a very useful squad player if he can perform like this on a consistent basis.

RashyForPM

Great game Dan. Love the guy. Good guy who works hard, and played a fantastic game today as well.

Kaos

He's very quick isn't he. Still don't think he's United quality but fair play to him for taking his chance, and props to Ole for starting him.

Superunknown

Well done to him for putting in a good shift today and for his goal, which I thought was lovely. There's a definite place for him in the squad, he just has to keep putting the performances in. Thought his booking for a dive was very harsh and the wrong call from the ref.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
That booking was a joke. He took an arm to the face whilst running full pelt. That'd knock anyone off balance. I don't think it was a foul either. He just so happened to be much shorter than the defender trying to shield the ball. Should have just been play on.

Good performance and good to see him get a goal. My only issue with him is how quick he is to jump out of 50/50 challenges. I'd like to see him be a bit braver. There was a couple of times where his pressing nearly won us the ball back but he didn't follow through.

SinNombre

Glad Ole called out the terrible refereeing to book him for a dive on the elbow.

Idxomer

Glad Ole called out the terrible refereeing to book him for a dive on the elbow.
It was the 2nd yellow for diving this season for any player, surely there are countless dives worse that happened before today.

Foxbatt

He was quick. I didn't expect him to be that quick. Very pleased for him. Now Ole is using him to do a particular job. That's good tactics. Kudos for both of them.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Cannot believe he got booked for that "dive". Absolute joke of a decision. That aside, James was really good today.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Kept forgetting he was on the pitch. Nice to see him get a goal though.

MattyLT

Biggest positive for me today, seeing as he really needed that. Getting 90 minutes in a thrashing + a goal on top will do wonders for his confidence. We saw what he can possibly offer when he first came in, but then he was given too much responsibility for a while (due to failure in the transfer market to bring in another right winger), couldn't make that much of an impact, and probably got his confidence shot because of that and the negativity that follows. He's still a bit raw, but he works hard with the press, and closes down crosses relentlessly. Proved today that it's way too soon writing him off as a useful squad option going forward. Happy for him.

Walters_19_MuFc

The perfect game for him. Ole obviously knew Leeds leave space in behind and that's when James is at his best. Not only that but he covers so much ground. Superb at pressing, forcing mistakes, and tracking back.

Good performance. Deserved his goal. So happy for him.

yamo123x

Not a fan, think he lacks ability and quality but fair play he tried hard today and deserved his goal albeit poor goalkeeping

Foxbatt

That was either a penalty or at least a free kick for us. The referee is certainly not a friend.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Thought he was good, but I can't understand why he doesn't play more wide. He plays more narrow than someone like Rashford on other side who is inside forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.