Danny Welbeck

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Giroud wasn't doing that badly for you at that point was he? Welbeck wanted to leave United and be the no.1 striker and it never happened for him at Arsenal. It probably would have elsewhere injuries aside.

Ah, I don't remember him being injured as much at United tbf. True about playing every week, he's had a decent enough career considering his problems though.

Giroud was expected to be out for four months after breaking his leg. Like I said, we were desperate for a striker.

Red00012

He’s returned to the club ,now wearing the number 10 jersey here.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
People should probably think first about donkey striker currently playing for us, for who we paid big money before joking about our former academy player and United fan whose career is ruined by injuries.

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
Does anyone else have a feeling Danny Welbeck is going to sign for us next summer as a free agent?

Not suggesting we do it, but I think he's nailed on to return to us next season.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Does anyone else have a feeling Danny Welbeck is going to sign for us next summer as a free agent?

Not suggesting we do it, but I think he's nailed on to return to us next season.
Did you have a prophetic dream that he re-signed for us?
Of all the players we have sold and could re-sign, why him?

Renegade

His an Arsenal fan favourite now. I’d be furious if we signed him back now Arsenal have dumped him. He can go to West Ham and link up with his buddy Jack Wilshere.

Walters_19_MuFc

He would, in my opinion, be a good squad player to have.

Would love him back at the club. That said, he does pick up his fair share of injuries and he may not be the following his bad injury.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
He would, in my opinion, be a good squad player to have.

Would love him back at the club. That said, he does pick up his fair share of injuries and he may not be the following his bad injury.
He doesn't pick up his fair share, he's just straight up broken. I swear he's spent 90% of the past 2-3 seasons injured.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
What the feck is wrong with some of you?
We are a professional football club not a charity.

Minimalist

Jesus I know the season has been rough going at times but we're not that shite!

Welbeck belongs to a club in the lower half of the table.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Seems Arsenal aren't renewing his deal so he'll be free agent when he recovers from his broken leg.

Screams an Everton signing to me. Either that or end up abroad.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
His an Arsenal fan favourite now. I’d be furious if we signed him back now Arsenal have dumped him. He can go to West Ham and link up with his buddy Jack Wilshere.
This.

I can’t see anyway we’d go for him - even if Sir Alex was pulling the strings/acting as DoF, I doubt we’d be that sentimental.

West Ham, as ever, seems a good shout :lol:

Oaencha

Not in the slightest. He used to work hard but was never a top striker for us. He’s now older, ravaged by injuries and has done nothing of note at Arsenal. Why exactly do you think he’s ‘nailed on’ to come back?

Revaulx

Bloody hell!

I liked Welbeck, and was sorry when he left.

But I also thought it was the right move. And I don’t want him back.

SirAF

Ageist

Selling Welbeck was one of the GOOD things LvG did ffs! 16m!

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
All for this, always loved Welbeck. Bring him home!

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!

No. Why would you think that?

Let’s bring him back, Rossi in Jan, and Rafael in the summer as well.

I assume we can pick up John O’Shea up on a free from Reading to top it off.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Let’s bring him back, Rossi in Jan, and Rafael in the summer as well.

I assume we can pick up John O’Shea up on a free from Reading to top it off.
Is Darron Gibson over his drinking issues? We can always bring him back to do. Job in midfield.

Jev

Can't believe this con artist is still a PL player.
The schadenfreude towards a player who came through our academy, loves the club and always worked hard whenever he was on the pitch, is utterly absurd.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
The schadenfreude towards a player who came through our academy, loves the club and always worked hard whenever he was on the pitch, is utterly absurd.
Agreed.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
That's average Man United fan these days for you.

Jev

That's average Man United fan these days for you.
It's so weird. Seems like because people used to argue whether or not he was good enough for us, the people who didn't think he was feel an urge to constantly gloat every time something goes wrong for him. It's bizarre and really mean-spirited.

rotherham_red

Online try-hards who have never been to OT, me thinks...

Kostur

海尔的老板
I still hold it against him that he celebrated against us when he scored that one goal in the FA cup so feck him.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Where is the schadenfreude? The guy is made of porcelain and shouldn't be anywhere near the PL. I have the same opinion on Wilshere by the way who didn't come through our academy. It has nothing to do with schadenfreude or which academy they come from, it's reality.

Top reds need to stop getting offended on behalf of professional footballers that earn more in one week than average people earn in a year. The only thing 'utterly absurd' here is the people who can't accept objective viewpoints just because 'he came through our academy'.