Darts

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Reports are he's been playing better in the local tournaments.

He's got no confidence up there though.

Last edited:

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
It was painful again. He must be nosediving down the rankings.

It feels like they bring Luke Humphries out of storage every December just to play in this tournament. Cruised through looking very good there.

The Cat

It was painful again. He must be nosediving down the rankings.

It feels like they bring Luke Humphries out of storage every December just to play in this tournament. Cruised through looking very good there.
Think Durrant might quit the PDC next year.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Boring matches today.
Yeah whenever I have a chance to watch I always get the boring matches.

I’m just here to support Raymond anyway, go on Barney!

And if he can’t win I want the guy with the mad hair who’s name randomly escapes me, and also defo not MVG or Pryce.

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven
Yeah whenever I have a chance to watch I always get the boring matches.

I’m just here to support Raymond anyway, go on Barney!

And if he can’t win I want the guy with the mad hair who’s name randomly escapes me, and also defo not MVG or Pryce.
Peter Wright

This one isn't bad.

Looking foward to the Beaton match tonight too.
Tonight could be good.

Jippy

Staff
Think Durrant might quit the PDC next year.
I do wonder. He's got another year with the premier league win in his prize money, so maybe he sticks it out until next mid next year or so.

No way he's back in the prem again though and he's going to struggle to qualify for TV tournaments once he slides out of the top 16.

paulscholes18

I do wonder. He's got another year with the premier league win in his prize money, so maybe he sticks it out until next mid next year or so.

No way he's back in the prem again though and he's going to struggle to qualify for TV tournaments once he slides out of the top 16.
Premier League doesn't count towards the PDC OOM, he is defending 50K from the matchplay, once that comes off he is well off the top 32, unless somehow he finishes in the top 64 in the Pro tour he won't be at the world's next year. (this year he was 114th)

Devon Peterson and Jeffrey de Zwann are two others that are out of form and I expect to slide down the rankings.

Jippy

Staff
Premier League doesn't count towards the PDC OOM, he is defending 50K from the matchplay, once that comes off he is well off the top 32, unless somehow he finishes in the top 64 in the Pro tour he won't be at the world's next year. (this year he was 114th)

Devon Peterson and Jeffrey de Zwann are two others that are out of form and I expect to slide down the rankings.
Ah ok, I forget prem doesn't count. Wow his slide will be massive then. So strange coming straight after his major win.

Peterson looked amazing briefly. DVD hasn't really kicked on this year.

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven
Is it me or is the crowd this year much more Pro English players? Booing foreign players and stuff. Used to be different or am I just imagining this?

The Cat

Ah ok, I forget prem doesn't count. Wow his slide will be massive then. So strange coming straight after his major win.

Peterson looked amazing briefly. DVD hasn't really kicked on this year.
He had Covid soon after and his game hasn't been the same since. He went for a test then posted a picture on Twitter the same day of him sat in a Wetherspoons having bought half a pharmacy.

Jippy

Staff
He had Covid soon after and his game hasn't been the same since. He went for a test then posted a picture on Twitter the same day of him sat in a Wetherspoons having bought half a pharmacy.
I remember him having covid -not the tweet:lol:- but I'm sure he later said it wasn't related.

The Cat

I remember him having covid -not the tweet:lol:- but I'm sure he later said it wasn't related.
It looks like he's changed his throw now too there is hardly any take back - I think he's pretty much done now mentally unless he finds a massive run in a floor comp.

Jippy

Staff
It looks like he's changed his throw now too there is hardly any take back - I think he's pretty much done now mentally unless he finds a massive run in a floor comp.
Good luck to him, but hard to know where it will come from.

I'm going to miss it, but the way they're hyping up Barney v Cross you know it's going to end up a pedestrian 3-0 win to Cross.

The Cat

Good luck to him, but hard to know where it will come from.

I'm going to miss it, but the way they're hyping up Barney v Cross you know it's going to end up a pedestrian 3-0 win to Cross.
I hope not. Cross has been below par for ages but has come back in the last few months. Barney needs to be positive and keep the head shaking out of it.

paulscholes18

That was a very impres performance from Rydz, 102avg and 65% on his doubles.

Jose is another one who hasn’t played that well in last couple of months, hopefully he can find the form he had at the beginning of the year when he was setting 180 and record averages.