Darts

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Hope Cross wins this next one I'm doing quite well on little bets tonight.

He's in decent form and MvG is wobbly these days.

The Cat

Woo get in. A short time to decide now whether to chuck all the proceedings (all 20 quid of it) onto Littler.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Checked the odds not worth it. Cash out!
Great effort kitty! :)

I actually went to visit a darts coach last week as I am so fecking terrible! He ripped my throw apart and I’m already seeing some improvements.

The Cat

Great effort kitty! :)

I actually went to visit a darts coach last week as I am so fecking terrible! He ripped my throw apart and I’m already seeing some improvements.
Good effort. Apart from the odd 10 minutes at home I've not played now for nearly 2 years. Packed in the league stuff it's full of bell ends who think they have a future in darts and not a single one of them is close.

Never played a game with so much bravado and bitching week in week out. And I've won all the local league stuff and was reserve for county when I had to pack up playing seriously and even then I knew it was fun and never a career there are so many better players out there who mortgage themselves with no chance of making it.

I will maybe play some local singles comps in the future as I do miss playing and I'm a good loser so as long as I enjoy the day that's all very fine.

When I played properly there were no apps easily used. Do you plan on recording your stats progress? If you are rebuilding your throw I would suggest don't do that too much for now - it's a mental game more than a physical one keep it simple to start.

Get comfortable for a while then have a look at numbers later.

Good luck!

Berbasbullet

Good effort. Apart from the odd 10 minutes at home I've not played now for nearly 2 years. Packed in the league stuff it's full of bell ends who think they have a future in darts and not a single one of them is close.

Never played a game with so much bravado and bitching week in week out. And I've won all the local league stuff and was reserve for county when I had to pack up playing seriously and even then I knew it was fun and never a career there are so many better players out there who mortgage themselves with no chance of making it.

I will maybe play some local singles comps in the future as I do miss playing and I'm a good loser so as long as I enjoy the day that's all very fine.

When I played properly there were no apps easily used. Do you plan on recording your stats progress? If you are rebuilding your throw I would suggest don't do that too much for now - it's a mental game more than a physical one keep it simple to start.

Good luck!

Good luck!
Thanks for the detailed reply!

I’ve been playing since September but haven’t gotten any better really. I play online and with my friends in a little playful league.

I keep track on DartCounter app! 35 avg at the moment but seeing some progress, the guy who coached me said my previous grip was shocking so I’m learning a new grip but played a 45avg with 50% on doubles game today! With a brand new throw im absolutely buzzing.

Been very interesting trying this out, and finding it hard to throw straight still, but feel like I can only get better.

The Cat

Thanks for the detailed reply!

I’ve been playing since September but haven’t gotten any better really. I play online and with my friends in a little playful league.

I keep track on DartCounter app! 35 avg at the moment but seeing some progress, the guy who coached me said my previous grip was shocking so I’m learning a new grip but played a 45avg with 50% on doubles game today! With a brand new throw im absolutely buzzing.

Been very interesting trying this out, and finding it hard to throw straight still, but feel like I can only get better.
50% doubles is banging well done. It don't stay there even for pros so don't get disheartened when it doesn't - delete those stats :lol:

If you need practice games against the board when you are comfortable with your throw hit me up I've got the best one.

Berbasbullet

50% doubles is banging well done. It don't stay there even for pros so don't get disheartened when it doesn't - delete those stats :lol:

If you need practice games against the board when you are comfortable with your throw hit me up I've got the best one.
Yeah for sure! I know it will go up and down, I’ve developed a good pre shot routine and a way for me to line the dart up that seems to work at the moment (but hopefully with lots of improvement to come). Considering I’m holding the dart an entire new way and I’m already better than a week ago I’m absolutely delighted and wondering how much better I can get now.

Thank you I will certainly do that! :D

sallycinnamin

Aspinall vs Littler some match
Would love to see them at the World's best of seven sets
Littler really showed that peacockery tonight but backed it up with determination and obviously he is that good.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff

Good luck!
That's a shame. A couple of mates played in a league -both team and individual- at Rileys and seemed like most people they played were sound. Was a few years ago now.

Are they sledging you or just doing Price-esque roars when they hit a tonne?

paulscholes18

Beau Greaves is something else, last week she won a woman’s series without dropping a single leg. This week played her first Modus Series and became the first woman to win a week, the first person ever to win a week without losing and set the highest ever average by a female 114 vs Kevin Painter.

Berbasbullet

Beau Greaves is something else, last week she won a woman’s series without dropping a single leg. This week played her first Modus Series and became the first woman to win a week, the first person ever to win a week without losing and set the highest ever average by a female 114 vs Kevin Painter.
Incredible! I wonder if they would look at putting her in the premier league eventually?

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Shame Cullen was so bad there.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Littler and Aspinall went the distance there, Littler very nearly chucked that. Wright’s had an absolute stinker of a season.

djembatheking

Littler and Aspinall went the distance there, Littler very nearly chucked that. Wright’s had an absolute stinker of a season.
Littler and Asp are so closely matched, Littler seems to really thrive when the pressure is on, great match.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
17 year old in Scotland telling the crowd to shut the feck up :lol:
Love that. He seems to play on the adrenaline loads. Lots would shrink and get shat on in the next game but he goes on to demolish Smith and then beat Cross. Crazy talent.