Darwin Núñez | Liverpool player | Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe shish

arthurka

Can we post that brilliant scouse singing that brilliant song every time he scores?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
He's a decent runner off the ball, you have to give him that.

But only one of those goals was actually any good, and it was against a high line defence that have him plenty of room. I don't see how a penalty, a tap in and a shot aimed right at a keeper who fecks up is going to make up for his other donkey work. You need to do better than that before "owning" the mockers.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
That's Pele!
no, it’s darwin nunez. almost impossible to tell them apart unless you have a trained eye. i tend to remember them with this handy trick that 80% of ceos don’t want you to know about; pele is the one who played for brazil in the 70s and is widely regarded as one of the greatest to play the game. nunez once had a couple of good games for benfica

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
He's a decent runner off the ball, you have to give him that.
aye. i have to say that i really admire the way he stands on his feet all the times he isn’t falling over.

Chief123

Blimey, this thread has certainly rattled the scousers. They must have been furiously pressing refresh last 1 hour.

iamking

:lol: "Scorer of Quadruple" that title ..:lol:

Darwin Nunez - The thin Lukaku (LOL)

Last edited:

OleGunnar20

aye. i have to say that i really admire the way he stands on his feet all the times he isn’t falling over.
It's more than that though. At times he seems to be able to move those legs in a locomotive type motion, moving him forward in various directions seemingly at will.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
What happened to the ‘it’s only pre season’ or does that only occur when it’s us?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Now, now rimaldo. We're not allowed to make fun of him anymore because he scored four goals in a friendly against a team that practically begged Liverpool to press them.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
What happened to the ‘it’s only pre season’ or does that only occur when it’s us?
It is only pre-season. I'm waiting to see how he does when the season actually starts. Today was a nice confidence boost but that's all.

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
It is only pre-season. I'm waiting to see how he does when the season actually starts. Today was a nice confidence boost but that's all.
Couldn’t agree more, his instinct in penalty box area is unusual. Such a hell of predator
He needs to improve a lot in passing and ball-retention.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Now, now rimaldo. We're not allowed to make fun of him anymore because he scored four goals in a friendly against a team that practically begged Liverpool to press them.
i’m very pro ninez. how can i not be? it must be nice to have an expensive, greasy haired striker who at least bothers to turn up and stink the place out, rather than doing it from his portuguese grief hole.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
i’m very pro ninez. how can i not be? it must be nice to have an expensive, greasy haired striker who at least bothers to turn up and stink the place out, rather than doing it from his portuguese grief hole.
I bet his cock is massive too.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Couldn’t agree more, his instinct in penalty box area is unusual. Such a hell of predator
He needs to improve a lot in passing and ball-retention.
That seems to be the sum of what he is at the moment, a poacher/goal scorer in the box. His all round play needs a lot of improvement.