Darwin Núñez | Liverpool player | Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe shish

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Couldn’t agree more, his instinct in penalty box area is unusual. Such a hell of predator
He needs to improve a lot in passing and ball-retention.
It's preseason so the goals don't matter too much, though it's good to see him in key areas and actually finishing. What concerns me a little is me clapping when he makes a basic pass right. Not a good sign.

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
It's preseason so the goals don't matter too much, though it's good to see him in key areas and actually finishing. What concerns me a little is me clapping when he makes a basic pass right. Not a good sign.
Yeah, he misses some very basic passes and touches, that’s what I’m concerned about him too.

Blood Mage

He'll score a fair few goals for them lets not kid ourselves. Their build-up play will suffer for it though.

mu4c_20le

:lol:

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
Tbh, I hope in his first season, I want him to score around 13-18 goals in EPL. Adapting in EPL isn’t easy and he must faces a lot of difficult and physical things.

always_hoping

They have replaced a good player in Mane with another. Don't like Liverpool but credit where its due on their smooth business in transfers in and out.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
He’s probably going to score a lot. Not because he’s scored four today; preseason is broadly irrelevant. He’ll score a lot because he has very good teammates who will give him countless opportunities and he’s an excellent finisher working under a great set of coaches. The last point being the main reason why loads of Liverpool’s signings do well.

FatTails

It can go either way. A bit like Lukaku. Recency bias might make this sound like a bad thing, but Lukaku scored a shit ton of goals while being as clumsy on the ball.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I'm a bit more excited about Carvalho than Nunez if I'm being honest. The latter is a goal scorer but not much else right now. Carvalho has a lot of talent.

mu4c_20le

He’s probably going to score a lot. Not because he’s scored four today; preseason is broadly irrelevant. He’ll score a lot because he has very good teammates who will give him countless opportunities and he’s an excellent finisher working under a great set of coaches. The last point being the main reason why loads of Liverpool’s signings do well.
Better than Firmino?

TheReligion

Abusive

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
The Caf caught a few whoppers I see!

€100m Nunez scores 4. Let’s log on to the Man United forum to really give it to them :lol:

This. Is. More.
€100m Nunez misplaces a pass and misses a sitter. Let’s log on to the Man United forum and laugh at him.

Oh wait.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
Better than Firmino?
At scoring goal? Probably.

On a wider point, Klopp’s forward line is in transition. The false 9 vibes that Firmino represents are probably gradually on the way out but will certainly have its place across the season. Nunez is there to score lots of goals at the apex of the frontline which suggests a stylistic alteration on the way.

Member 101269

All his goals have Lukaku traits pen, tap in and ball to run onto.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
This probably won't make you feel any better but that's what I do when pretty much half of our team gets a basic pass right.

GoldanoGraham

He’s gonna flop in the Prem - Liverpool will struggle without their true world class player buggering off to Bayern.

cant wait to hear the likes of Danny Murphy talking shite when ETH’s team finish higher than Flopps team - this guy ain’t the answer….

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
He’s gonna flop in the Prem - Liverpool will struggle without their true world class player buggering off to Bayern.

cant wait to hear the likes of Danny Murphy talking shite when ETH’s team finish higher than Flopps team - this guy ain’t the answer….
Salah was the best playern in the world for the first half of last season

Chief123

VVD, Alisson, Trent, Salah, Thiago, Fabinho, Robertson