David Brooks

dabeast

Don't want Grealish. Would much rather have him as a Brun backup, especially now Bournemouth is relegated.

Park's Petrified Pooch

I think he’d be a really astute piece of business. Technically excellent, good decision maker, premier league ready, and could have another level to go to yet. Won’t cost the earth either. Also, he’s a United fan... I think. Or I may have made that up. Not sure.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Definitely worth a punt now Bournemouth have been relegated. Really tidy player and can play on the right.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I want him so badly because it gives us an extra left footed RW, RAM and potentially a RCM depending on his development.

Grealish can be the same on the opposite side.

I'd just tell Grealish to wait until January and go after Brooks.

I was annoyed we didnt go after him when we went after a right footed player like James.

It makes sense for Liverpool because Shaqiri is deemed to be unhappy and Klopp needs left footed RW's to work.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Always welcome back here, the money we got for him got us key players for promotion. He’s definitely on big wages though.

starman

Even if we get Sancho we should still be in for him, imo, he can take the combined game time of Mata and Lingard and will be a big upgrade on them

Gandalf

Jesus Christ this lad has only no luck or bad luck. I wondered when he withdrew from the Wales squad but never in a million years did I think something like this. Going to be rooting for him to come back strong.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Poor lad. Brilliant wee player. Hope he pulls through.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Awful news. He’s a very good player. Wanted us to sign him at one point.

Hope he recovers fully.

RedDevilRoshi

Absolute awful news. He’s a great wee player.

Hopefully he pulls thorough and makes a full recovery

Pughnichi

Sad news. Hopefully he responds well to treatment. Certainly puts football into perspective

Smores

That Bamba lad had the same and defeated it quite quickly with a return to football hopefully Brooks is the same.

I find stories like this quite terrifying, no matter how healthy you are anyone can succumb fairly quickly.

OL29

My Dad’s been battling the same Illness since last year so this hits home. I’m praying for David and his family.

Ivor Ballokov

Gutted to hear the news. He's had terrible luck with injuries and now this. Wish him all the best, he deserves some good fortune.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Hope he gets well fast. Fortunately stage II seems to have a high survival rate.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Hope he gets well soon, cracking player for Bournemouth.

Deery

Dreary
Poor kid has had a tough time of it, get well soon Brooks..

ZupZup

I had the same cancer when I was younger. After radiotherapy and an operation I was eventually cancer free. Thankfully it’s one of the more treatable ones so I count myself very lucky.

I know and hope he can beat it. He still has so much life and football ahead of him.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
I've heard this is one of those cancers you can recover from even in stage 4. Mark Hoppus recently went into remission as well.

Keep fighting.