Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acole9

Outstanding
Kept the score down with a couple of top saves. We've got to keep improving though to entice him to stay for as long as possible. He will go to Real Madrid eventually.

worldinmotion66

It's unbelievable that we have managed to keep him from the grasp of Real Madrid, he's far, far better than what they have. Navas is a great shot stopper but the rest of his game doesn't come close to De Gea's. He seemed to spill everything into the opposition players path tonight.

Sylar

Do at times feel for him. The situation reminds me at times of RVN. Top of his game, but really should have more medals to his name than hes got.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Not sure why he doesn't leave. Madrid will continue to dominate for a few more years and he would make them even stronger.

Really admire his talent and commitment and will wish him all the best when he does decide to leave.

klayton88

Not sure why he doesn't leave. Madrid will continue to dominate for a few more years and he would make them even stronger.

Really admire his talent and commitment and will wish him all the best when he does decide to leave.
That would get you banned on RAWK! I think most people here would wish Dave the best though, he owes us nothing and has been great for us.

Fracture90

He was great again, stopping all he could, stopping more than great majority of the GK's wouldn't be able to do.

Hope he stays with us for the many, many years but can't be not wondering about what are his thoughts after that defeat and how far are we from challenging top sides in his opinion...

Man Utd 4:0 West Ham

Sylar

Would be so great if hes only called into action once or twice a game now and gets the clean sheets hes warranted for so long.

Devil may care

Good reaction save when needed, he offers that security that's worth it's weight in gold.

NoPace

A great keeper in every aspect of the game, really converging to Neuers top level.
Neuer is the better sweeper by far but De Gea has a bit more agility to make the most difficult saves. Definitely think they're 1 and 2 in some order, ahead of Oblak and Buffon and I'm likely forgetting someone. Weird that Courtois seems to have dropped back to being very, very good instead of world class. I guess it happened to Van Der Sar at Juve too.

klayton88

Anybody think much of the rumours today or is it more of the same rubbish? IE Madrid deal could be on this window.

peridigm

Anybody think much of the rumours today or is it more of the same rubbish? IE Madrid deal could be on this window.
The £46m rumor? Not at change at that price. I think we'd let him go for £70m though.

vodrake

More of the same bollocks. Was made up by the Sun, and was basically "Madrid aren't getting Mbappe so maybe they might try again to sign De Gea, even though we don't have any actual indication they're planning too."

klayton88

More of the same bollocks. Was made up by the Sun, and was basically "Madrid aren't getting Mbappe so maybe they might try again to sign De Gea, even though we don't have any actual indication they're planning too."
Can't sign an attacking player so we'll sign a goalkeeper. makes sense for the Sun. Wasn;t sure it originated from the Sun otherwise I'd have given it no attention.

klayton88

Can't sign an attacking player so we'll sign a goalkeeper, makes sense for the Sun. Wasn't sure it originated from the Sun otherwise I'd have given it no attention.

Swansea 0:4 Man Utd

Sylar

Its so great when he has nothing to do, and isnt called upon to rescue us or be MOTM every week :lol:

jackofalltrades

Defesive lapses left him waving his arms all over the place - not seen so many windmills since I went to La Mancha.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
Absolutely vital in our clean sheet today. Without him, Swansea would've just put it into the back of the net from 30-40 yards every time. Probably MOTM

NoPace

The usual bollocks. It's a story that will always run unfortunately. Was/still am really hoping Madrid just signs Donnarumma so that it can die already.
Madrid have gotten so good in the transfer market that Navas is comfortably their worst starter. They've even signed/promoted incredibly talented heir apparents at LB (Theo), DM (Llorente), CM (Kovacic is incredible and Ceballos very talented) and out wide (Asensio). So this is never going away.

I wouldn't be surprised if they sign Mbappe and De Gea next summer because they don't know what the hell else to do.

RedCurry

I remember when Smalling scored and own goal in the last minute of the season to deny him the Golden Glove. :lol:
His desire to play for Madrid made him miss first few games of that season. Missing the golden glove was all on him and not Smalling. :smirk:

I hope he sees Mourinho is building something special now and he wants to stick around to see it.

And maybe on the other side Madrid are increasingly reliant on some ageing stars they are struggling to replace.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He needs to stop trying to guess crosses, especially from the left wing. Coutinho scored an easy goal against him like that, and he nearly let in an absolute howler this weekend!

Thank god it hit the bar, that could have made things much trickier. Apart from that though solid as usual.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Best goalkeeper in the league. Loved the understanding between him and Jones today, completely snuffed out Vardy and didn't give him any chance to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.