Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
My MOTM. A lot of mediocre performances when as a whole the team played well.

Mindhunter

De Gea has demonstrated a lot of maturity today. The defence really understands each other well. If this continues, we are definitely going to concede the least number of goals in the league.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
He'll have another flawless season and finish with a 7.0 rating. Deserves more love.

wr8_utd

:'(
His thread isn't going to be huge this year. He's barely ever got anything to do.

Jagga7

It must be so strange for him to have such little to do. He still produced a great save late on though :drool:

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
First thing he's had to do this season and he did it superbly. Glad he was still paying attention while our defenders snoozed.

rampo

Just 3 pages in De Gea's thread after 3 matches :lol::lol: says a lot

How times have changed !! Our defence suddenly looks so good and we don't even have highest quality of full backs yet

Dion

Only Smalling can stop him from claiming the Golden Glove this time.

Canagel

He has had virtually nothing to do for 3 games. It's such a difference from a couple of years ago under LVG where he had to save us on several occasions. It's a credit to Mourinho that the defensive organisation has been transformed in a short amount of time.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
To be fair, he wasn't much of a discussion last season also.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Terrific save at the end and 3 consecutive clean-sheets. Well-deserved and credit to the defense as a whole.

Walters_19_MuFc

Some vital stops from David today. Just when we needed it too, and that's the joy of having a world class keeper. Not a lot to do, especially in the first half, but there when needed. Solid, and another clean sheet for big Dave.

Devil may care

Great save near the end and commanded his box well all game, such a big presence back there these days.

He'll have another flawless season and finish with a 7.0 rating. Deserves more love.
Yep, I have him at 8.5, I think some must only give him 6's if he doesn't make a couple of worldies.

togg

Had pretty much nothing to do, but when he did, he makes a world save (even though he probably didn't know much about it!) Top class keeper. RM...keeps yer dirty hands off.....

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
His concentration has been pretty good so far seeing as he's not had a lot to do. So important to keep alert under those circumstances. I thought in the past he could be suspect to a lack of concentration at times, but looks on the ball so far. And with his usual saves... we are so lucky...

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Gave him an 8 for that. Not his fault he doesn't have anything to do and that save in the end was fantastic.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Had pretty much nothing to do, but when he did, he makes a world save (even though he probably didn't know much about it!) Top class keeper. RM...keeps yer dirty hands off.....
That's the amazing thing about the save. It wasn't just a case of the ball hitting him. If you look at the replay his foot moves towards the ball to block it.

Cloud7

He has had virtually nothing to do for 3 games. It's such a difference from a couple of years ago under LVG where he had to save us on several occasions. It's a credit to Mourinho that the defensive organisation has been transformed in a short amount of time.
It's really something isn't it. LVG had the team set up so defensively, with a focus on ball retention, yet DDG constantly had to bail the team out. You really wonder what Vangle used to be getting up to.

el3mel

Hope he gets the golden glove this season at last. Our defense looks great and with him behind the defense we're definitely the strongest team defensively in the league IMO. Teams are struggling to pass through our defense and in the few chances they could they find David in front of their faces. :drool:

OneUnited24

Hope he gets the golden glove this season at last. Our defense looks great and with him behind the defense we're definitely the strongest team defensively in the league IMO. Teams are struggling to pass through our defense and in the few chances they could they find David in front of their faces. :drool:
I do like how hes no longer our best player in every game!

Ah never forget

peridigm

Thought for sure he'd move this summer. I still feel Madrid haven't given up and he will be off in next 1-2 years.
Not dead yet. Spain can sign players until tomorrow.

Nero

It always seemed to me he wasn't leaving this summer. When Madrid want someone everyone knows about it. Perez speaks out, manager speaks out, players speak out, Marca & AS go into overdrive, journalists stalk player's family.

Any media reports from De Gea's side of things just said he was happy at United and wouldn't push for a move.

There was nothing. The only media outlet that kept running with it were Don Balon, who make the Daily Star look reputable.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
It always seemed to me he wasn't leaving this summer. When Madrid want someone everyone knows about it. Perez speaks out, manager speaks out, players speak out, Marca & AS go into overdrive, journalists stalk player's family.

Any media reports from De Gea's side of things just said he was happy at United and wouldn't push for a move.

There was nothing. The only media outlet that kept running with it were Don Balon, who make the Daily Star look reputable.
Sky said Real had made a 60 mil bid for him.

Which every reputable journalist shot down within minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.