Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

klayton88

Glad we've kept him for another season but won't be upset when he decides to go, he owes us nothing and has been amazing for us. Him and Edurne must have mastered the phone sex game by now, can't be easy being long term for that length of time.

Nero

She spends plenty of time in Manchester. She just doesn't permanently reside here.

Inter Yer Nan

She's only a 2-3 hour flight away and I'm sure has a flexible schedule. Long as Dave is taking care of business when she's in town and they have lovely summers together I'd like to believe he's here for a while.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Thought for sure he'd move this summer. I still feel Madrid haven't given up and he will be off in next 1-2 years.
Not dead yet. Spain can sign players until tomorrow.
Jose made it pretty clear: we opened the door but the door was closed.

Stoke 2:2 Man Utd

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Need to ask him what he uses in his hair. Diving all over the shop yet a single hair doesn't move

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
That save was absurd. Almost forget how ridiculous he is at times now that we're not under Moyes or LvG anymore.

Stadjer

Story of DDG his life... makes a save no other keeper in the world could make but concedes after Jones falls on his ass.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Ridiculous save. Unlucky his defenders let him down.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Pretty sure there we won't see a save better than that this season

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Didn't deserve the shit defending from following corner.

Amazing save. Should've done better for the header though, I think.
I don't see how, Choupo-Moting had a free run at the ball. If De Gea goes closer to the near post and he puts it behind him you'd say poor positioning.

kotha

What a save!! I thought he had won us the game right there.. Pity about the following corner,but only so much he can do..

Keep seeing other goals during the week and I usually end up thinking DDG would have saved that.. He has spoilt us for the last few years..

el3mel

Felt sorry for him. His save was beyond incredible but idiocy of our defense in the following corner covered what he did.

dogwithabone

I don't think it's over egging it to say that's one of the best saves I've ever seen - and I'm 53 !

It was an unbelievable save, I've watched it back twenty odd times and it's a ridiculous save !

The cross was fizzed in, the contact was true and DDG's reaction was breathtaking. What a shame it ultimately proved worthless.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Make a save like that and concede from the ensuing corner. :mad:

anant

Definitely the best save he's done in a United jersey. Unreal reflexes.
Mata's freekick save, suarez 1v1, vs everton last min(osman (?) Volley), the one vs southampton in our 3-2 win in lvg's 2nd season, maybe even the balotelli save where he knocked the ball to the frame of goal and the one vs coutinho (?) off the line in our 2 0 loss in europa league 1st leg

Ashley R1+O

Those two saves where he caught the ball on long powerful drives were ridiculous, as well as that save in the second half. Maybe a little at sea for the goals but his defense weren't helping him out one bit.

surf

No chance with the goals and his positioning was correct on both. The save from Jese was unreal. He's our one and only 24 carat world class player.

stepic

Mata's freekick save, suarez 1v1, vs everton last min(osman (?) Volley), the one vs southampton in our 3-2 win in lvg's 2nd season, maybe even the balotelli save where he knocked the ball to the frame of goal and the one vs coutinho (?) off the line in our 2 0 loss in europa league 1st leg
No idea how people remember stuff like this. My memory is either terrible or yours is genius. Probably both

Mr.Ridiculous__

The name says it all
Still remains the greatest player in our team. When you compare him to his peers, that is. Best Keeper in the world bar none.

anant

No idea how people remember stuff like this. My memory is either terrible or yours is genius. Probably both
I'm actually pretty sure that I'm missing some of his saves actually

Kapardin

Absolutely was, just not voted because some other outfield players were also very good (Zlatan, Pogba, Herrera, Valencia). De Gea was still better and more consistent than all of them but not as significant as in the previous years.
Last season he made some errors which cost us points. Did make a few great saves but largely had nothing to do. Was still an above average keeper, this is no slight on him. Jose's reduced our dependence on him.

Zlatan, Mkhi (in the EL) and even Bailly were more important for us last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.