Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
This is normal for De Gea, he's much worse for the national team and I don't know why.It could be that there are many more unknown players in international football, so the coaches can't prepare him like they would do for a normal game.

el3mel

This is normal for De Gea, he's much worse for the national team and I don't know why.It could be that there are many more unknown players in international football, so the coaches can't prepare him like they would do for a normal game.
Agree and I feel that's the only thing separating him from Neur at the moment. He passed Neur in other aspects but Neur is still instrumental for his NT in big competition. Dave needs big performance in a tournament for Spain.

Man Utd 2:0 Swansea

Idxomer

2 weeks with the national team and his distribution seemed like the best it's been in ages.

The 2 saves are just business as usual for him.

FujiVice

Unreal goalkeeper. Not even newsworthy anymore, because he pulls saves like that out regularly.

el3mel

Best shot stopper in the world, and can easily become one of the best shot stoppers in history by this rate. :drool:

cyberman

Am I the only one who thought the first shot would be a bad goal to let in and he nearly fecked up the second because he tried to do too much with it?

Bobski

I only wish he can win golden gloves this season. Amazing GK
When did that award start to mean something? My first perception of it was back when Liverpool fans used to go on about Reina winning it. It feels more like a group award for the defensive unit than the top scorer title would be for the attacking group, at least for me.

Canagel

I think he's on his way to becoming our best ever player. Insane reflexes for the saves. If have to be critical then his distribution just before the saves was poor. Only thing he has to improve is long kicking. Apart from that he's the complete GK.

marlowe78

Those were great saves but he brought a lot of it on himself. His issue with playing long can't be a hard problem to solve, just stop kicking it right to an opponent.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The first save was extraordinary, the second was just usual business was him.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I think he's on his way to becoming our best ever player. Insane reflexes for the saves. If have to be critical then his distribution just before the saves was poor. Only thing he has to improve is long kicking. Apart from that he's the complete GK.
He needs to learn when to come off his line too. Another example of it today, when Young was screaming at him to come claim a through ball, and he stayed rooted to his line, so Young had to turn his way out of it in his own area. IMO that's more pressing than his kicking, which is often very good, just a little inconsistent.

Bobski

He kicks a stationary ball well, but first time on a moving ball when he is being closed down could improve, has a tendency to low hook the ball.

Canagel

He needs to learn when to come off his line too. Another example of it today, when Young was screaming at him to come claim a through ball, and he stayed rooted to his line, so Young had to turn his way out of it in his own area. IMO that's more pressing than his kicking, which is often very good, just a little inconsistent.
Yes. I forgot that as well. He stays rooted to his goal when we need him to sweep up sometimes like Ederson does for Man City. The Vardy goal at Leicester is another example. He should've come out but he stayed in his area and we conceded.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Am I the only one who thought the first shot would be a bad goal to let in and he nearly fecked up the second because he tried to do too much with it?
I agree for the first shot. It would be pretty poor goal to conceede, IMO.

Web of Bissaka

Another clean sheet. Win the Gold gloves already. That saves and passing the ball around comfortably at the back.

I love his many passing combo exchanges with Lindelof, De Gea seems to be enjoying his football today, good kicking distribution.

Rasfene

Yes congrats to ddg for edging closer to the golden glove! What a double save.

King ddg: Winner of golden glove.

Last edited:

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Best keeper in the world. Who can challange him?
Basically he and Neuer have been competing for the last five years or so. Some seasons Neuer has been better, some it's been DDG.

I actually feel DDG hasn't been at his best this season. He's had two periods (one at the beginning of the season, one recently) where his form has dropped a bit. Obviously by his own ridiculously high standards; he's still been easily the best in the premier league. If Neuer had been at his best this would have been his season, but he's been injured so DDG will probably claim this one.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Bloody incredible he has the amount of clean sheets he has considering how much of a mess we are. What a player. Really hope we get a good manager in and build a proper team to compliment him within the next couple of years.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
That save was something! But it has to be said, his distribution is really poor this season. Even his long kicking is nowhere near his standard level of last few years. He gifted them couple of dangerous counter attacks with poor kicking.

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
That save was something! But it has to be said, his distribution is really poor this season. Even his long kicking is nowhere near his standard level of last few years. He gifted them couple of dangerous counter attacks with poor kicking.
Definitely agree about his distribution.

But that save... just De Gea being De Gea I guess.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Best keeper in the world. The reflexes to even touch the ball was amazing. What a save.

Status
Not open for further replies.