David Moyes West Ham Manager (Again) | European Champion

Strootman's Finger

Hope he goes down and then it will be the end of his miserable career in the Premier League. Never had any sympathy for him ever since he managed to destroy a team of defending champions like he did.

Oh, look. I see David Moyes right here. I know it's a drifting burning pile of trash, but what's the difference?
Totally agree, and I don't get the love he gets for being a nice guy, he was an arrogant twat.

T_Model101

Won today. They have to be one of the strongest teams left in that competition tbh.
And winning is what he does.

Pintu

Won today. They have to be one of the strongest teams left in that competition tbh.
And winning is what he does.
They are most certainly… Lazio is probably the strongest team all around and then you got Villarreal. But West Ham got to be up there with Fiorentina, AZ and Nice. I just think neither West Ham nor Lazio will go for it that much as it get more serious in the leagues... Lazio might have a real shot at top 4 finish which is bound to distract them from this. it will be interesting to see how AZ approach this, given they could almost dream of winning their league... West Ham shouldn’t be anywhere near that relegation battle but they will be for a few more weeks and that will make it harder to progress in this competition when they draw a more serious team in the 1/4s.

Based on motivation and quality I’d have Villareal first and then Fiorentina (12th in the league. Basically only this and the Coppa to play for) and Nice (also out of danger and out of hope in Ligue 1) as main contenders. I expect all three to go for it seriously the way Roma, Feyenoord and Leicester did last year…

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Would be very surprised if he isn’t gone after tonight. They’ve been disgustingly bad.

Boneli

There’s no way he won’t be sacked in the morning, the stadium was practically empty with 15 minutes left.

ti vu

Would be very surprised if he isn’t gone after tonight. They’ve been disgustingly bad.
:D

I find it funny that you care about them being bad when your team is direct rival in relegation surviving battle. I know he used to stay very long at Everton. However, if he's doing badly, him staying any longer may help your chance of staying up.

Anyways, seems like having to expect another new manager bounce when we play them. Lost count how many we have this season already.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129

I find it funny that you care about them being bad when your team is direct rival in relegation surviving battle. I know he used to stay very long at Everton. However, if he's doing badly, him staying any longer may help your chance of staying up.
Why would he not care about West Ham being bad when as you say yourself they're a direct rival in a relegation battle

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton

Anyways, seems like having to expect another new manager bounce when we play them. Lost count how many we have this season already.
I want them to lose every game they play with Moyes or not due to our position but also I don’t find it weird to comment generally on football because I like football.

Oranges038

The goals they conceded were fecking laughable.

European football 2 seasons in a row has really sucked the life out of them.

Can't see him staying on, especially when the fans walk out like that.

ti vu

Why would he not care about West Ham being bad when as you say yourself they're a direct rival in a relegation battle
I meant he sounds like he want Moyes to get sacked, when it should be better if Moyes stay and continue to do badly.

arnie_ni

One of the oddest games I've seen in a while. They hit the post 2 mins in. Let in two soft goals and then dominated possession nicking a goal back before half time and should have came out all gone blazing only to let a 3rd in from a total brain fart by the CB. The 4th was even worse.

I know it looks bad on the manager but that was all the players.

Semper Fudge

Adds nothing to the discussion
I meant he sounds like he want Moyes to get sacked, when it should be better if Moyes stay and continue to do badly.
He doesn't sound like that at all? Just surprised that he hasn't been.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I don’t understand these comments because there is every chance a new manager can come in and do worse.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
They won the much more important game at the weekend.
Every team can have a freak game. We don't have to look too far back for our own.

Barthez

Guessing he’ll be going home tonight and booking an all inclusive holiday departing at the weekend.

Chief123

I’m calling it now. West Ham are getting relegated with the best ever squad to go down. Their fixtures are tough!

Sat 8 Apr 15:0030FUL (A)2
Sun 16 Apr 14:0031ARS (H)4
Sun 23 Apr 14:0032BOU (A)2
Wed 26 Apr 19:4533LIV (H)4
Sat 29 Apr 12:3034CRY (A)2
Wed 3 May 20:0034MCI (A)5
Sun 7 May 19:0035MUN (H)3
Sat 13 May 15:0036BRE (A)3
Sat 20 May 15:0037LEE (H)2
Sun 28 May 16:3038LEI (A)