Davide Petrucci

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
His facebook profile has pics of him on holiday, maybe he's still there.

That's right I have him on facebook, like many, many others do.

Widnes

I heard he was on facebook and actually tried to find him but couldn't

Name Changed

weso26

Sadly, I am in the same boat.

He was injured towards the end of last season, maybe he is still recovering.

Joga_Bonito

He’ll play upon, Your naturalistic intuitions…
I've actually "bumped" in to him on numerous occasions over the summer. I'm not following him, of course, but he looked fine to me, chatting to his friends while eating his breakfast the other morning. Cornflakes I think he was eating, followed by a round of toast and some fresh orange juice.

It's all coincidence, I hope you understand. He just happened to be at his breakfast table while I was, er, around about there, as well. I would never add him on facebook so that I could follow him where ever he goes. I'm not like you boys.

Now, excuse me while I go and remove some thorns from my backside and mend the broken glass in my binoc......er......bye.

Decotron

I've actually "bumped" in to him on numerous occasions over the summer. I'm not following him, of course, but he looked fine to me, chatting to his friends while eating his breakfast the other morning. Cornflakes I think he was eating, followed by a round of toast and some fresh orange juice.

It's all coincidence, I hope you understand. He just happened to be at his breakfast table while I was, er, around about there, as well. I would never add him on facebook so that I could follow him where ever he goes. I'm not like you boys.

Now, excuse me while I go and remove some thorns from my backside and mend the broken glass in my binoc......er......bye.
:lol:

December_16

:lol::lol:

lysglimt

Scout

Don't forget to remove the tracker you put in his bag

Widnes

is he still injured?? he seems to have been missing for quite sometime now

datura

To the question about Petrucci......

This has come up in one post or another every few days for the last few months. I have given the same answer each time.

He is expected back sometime in October if he recovers as expected.

As it is only mid-September........then he isn't fit yet!
From the Liverpool reserves thread.

cj_sparky

I cannot for the life of me remember where I have seen it, but I am sure some where it was said that he was having some real problems with growing pains and that they where the reason he hasn't been training etc.

datura

I cannot for the life of me remember where I have seen it, but I am sure some where it was said that he was having some real problems with growing pains and that they where the reason he hasn't been training etc.
That was from mujac straight after the post I quoted.

It happens to quite a few of them apparently, and it is protective to take them out of competitive action until things have stabilised.

Mainoldo

That was from mujac straight after the post I quoted.

It happens to quite a few of them apparently, and it is protective to take them out of competitive action until things have stabilised.
Happened to me when i was younger!! Took around 2 months off, came back 2-3inchs taller... It's a pain to play with though.. never 100%

lysglimt

Scout
So basically - he is Adrian Mole ?

Mitch Conor

Holy CRAP BALLS!!
When i saw there was an update to this thread, I hoped there would be good news on - confirmation he is back in training or back in the squad for the weekend.

Getting impatient to see him play again.

Damn the false hope. Damn it.

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
He is back in training and will need to get his fitness up.

He will likely miss the Wolves game on Saturday and then there is a free weekend.

Likely to return after this.

Mitch Conor

Holy CRAP BALLS!!
he is back in training and will need to get his fitness up.

He will likely miss the wolves game on saturday and then there is a free weekend.

Likely to return after this.
wwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooohooo!

jb8521

Petrucci made his comeback in todays match replacing the injured robbie brady

CLK_FPC

Fists of Fury
Last July, just days after being beaten to the signature of Aaron Ramsey by Arsenal, Manchester United announced they had signed Davide Petrucci. Their signing of the then 16 year old infuriated his old club AS Roma who accused United of stealing him from under their noses and having scored 14 goals in 19 appearances that season they had every reason to be.
‘The Boy Has Got Skills’ – Man United’s Davide Petrucci

Ringo 07

Didn't get to see the Burnley youth cup game but from what I hear Petrucci played well which is great to see after a long time out. He looks very lightweight but hopefully he can bulk up! So I know its way to early to judge him but if anyone watched him against Burnley could he be a star in the making and can he be compared to Scholes maybe or another player we have or maybe the new Italian Pele? :D

Rowem

gently, down the stream
Yeah from the footage of the Burnley game I thought he looked quite tall and broad.

Girish II

Always remember him being a lot more slight in the days of Petrucci and Macheda in the Academy, so he has come on very well

samabachan

Football is about glory, it is about doing things
Always remember him being a lot more slight in the days of Petrucci and Macheda in the Academy, so he has come on very well
He spent a long time out with 'growing pains' last season and most of this up to now, so I guess it's not a huge surprise that he's done so much growing - not only is he taller (I think :nervous:) but he's built more like a man than a young kid now.

Name Changed

weso26
He does look a hell of a lot bigger and stronger anyway. Personally, I have big hopes for this kid. The one thing I thought that might seriously hold him back was his strength. But it looks like that has been resolved. He looks like he has the whole package as a midfielder.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
He's not been involved recently nor has ravel morrison for AGES...

With injuries, I think sometimes as well we probably take them away from it for a time because let's not forget, the academy kids get on tv now. They're known. I'm sure it's part of the protection process

It don't answer the question, he might be injured but we've heard nothing. It's fair to say we have a lot of potential here

PS18

He is injured.

I don't really understand your point - protection process from what?

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Anyone know anything about the nature of his injury?