Davide Petrucci

datura

Strange that you both concentrate on the first post, not the expanded one. All I need to know he is back in training, whatever that means to you. Hopefully for him we'll be back to talking about his performances rather than his fitness in the near future.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
It's only relevant as to whether or not he will be playing soon, and it's all speculation anyway. None of us has any in-depth knowledge of Man Utds training regime in any case (apart from possibly PS18 or Mr MUJAC), so it's all moot.
I doubt if anyone here has a consumate knowledge of Utd's training regime, One might hear things or watch games but unless a poster is working for the club at that level no one is privy to what goes on in the physio's/locker room wherever

Name Changed

weso26
Strange that you both concentrate on the first post, not the expanded one. All I need to know he is back in training, whatever that means to you. Hopefully for him we'll be back to talking about his performances rather than his fitness in the near future.
I'll answer your second one so.

I don't really see your point. If Les Kershaw says he is training, then he is training, not doing rehab work in the gym.
Do you know Les Kershaw personally? Do you think that if he says that a player is back training, then he is back fully training doing full physical work, ball work and whatever else with the rest of the players? Do you have an insight knowledge that nobody else has?

The point I was making is that virtually no one outside the club knows what Petrucci is doing and whenever someone drops some info it normally gets posted in here by one person or another so asking every 2 weeks if there is any update starts to wear thin after a while.
First of all, you don't have to read the thread. Secondly, you don't have to respond to a question if you haven't actually got a clue what the answer is, especially when you are going to answer in such a condescending fashion. Also, how do you know that nobody outside the club knows exactly how he is doing. Fergie could have said something at a press conference, Petrucci might have talked in his local media, Rio might have said something on his Twitter, etc. Hence why I asked the question in the first place.

As I've posted before, the worst thing for Petrucci would be to rush back into competitive action too soon and get injured again after such a long time out. People need to show some patience and hopefully we'll see him for the reserves again in the near future and his development hasn't been too adversely affected.
Asking if he has resumed full training does not show a lack of patience. It shows an interest. According to you anyway he is fully training, because apparently you think that Les Kershaw alluded to that fact, so really one could argue that we'd expect to see him very soon, since he is in fully training.

PS18

I think the pertinent point from Datura is that every update on Petrucci so far has been posted almost immediately in here by one or more people, so if nothing's been posted, it's safe to assume there's no new info.

Name Changed

weso26
I think the pertinent point from Datura is that every update on Petrucci so far has been posted almost immediately in here by one or more people, so if nothing's been posted, it's safe to assume there's no new info.
Well replying with an answer such as

What's the difference between 'in training' and 'training fully'? All the info anyone knows gets posted here.
is bound to get some responses.

Widnes

be intresting to see what he will be like now, everybody was raving about him but 2 years of constant injury and he may not be the same talent.

datura

Fletcher lost a similar amount of development time at pretty much the same age so that gives some cause for optimism. Hopefully he suffers no further setbacks in his recovery and he can finally turn out for us again soon.

AVARiCE

Great news. A bit random but I suppose I'll share it, my Dad was watching MUTV when Petrucci got off the team bus. He paused the TV and called everyone in to show them that my double was playing for United. Ever since then I've wanted Petrucci to succeed even more! :lol:

lysglimt

Scout
Great news. A bit random but I suppose I'll share it, my Dad was watching MUTV when Petrucci got off the team bus. He paused the TV and called everyone in to show them that my double was playing for United. Ever since then I've wanted Petrucci to succeed even more! :lol:
Well with your name - it makes sense that you want to have his looks! :)

carpy

Puff the magic dragon
Didn't Gerrard miss a similar amount at the same age too?
I think Gerrard missed a lot of football between the ages of 14 and 16, so a bit younger but I doubt that makes much difference in the grand scheme of things.

carpy

Puff the magic dragon
Gerrard also had a lot of groin problems during his growth spurt too (same problem as Petrucci has had) - I seem to recall Gerrard having to have a number of operations on his groin during his early years.

Name Changed

weso26
I'd love to see him back. I'd be a huge pity if a bad injury ruins what looked like a very promising career.

twitter thread suggester
United make it 2-0. King again from another Obertan pass. 46 mins

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
King scoring, Obertan assisting, The Second Coming of The Second Coming. Not a bad Sunday.

cj_sparky

Great news that the lad is back, hopefully he can put the niggly injuries behind him and push on.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
King has to be considered for Crawley...at least sub then some part in the game. Here's hoping anyway

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
King seems to be too good for the reserves. Hope he will get a good loan deal next season.

Good to see Petrucci back and that he gets back to his best soon and makes up for what he's missed

cj_sparky

King certainly staking a claim for a place in the squad. You think when Macheda scored a hatrick for the reserves against Newcastle, to get a place on the bench for the Villa game. King is doing all the right things to be involved in some form.