g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Day 12: Uruguay vs Russia, Saudi Arabia vs Egypt, Spain v Morocco and Iran vs Portugal

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Christ, Egypt are abysmal....how on earth can you lose to the Saudis?!
Uruguay quetly going about their business, they'll get fairly deep in this tournament I reckon.

Portugal to win 1-0, Spain to win 2-0, for me.
Well that lasted long.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Feck me Spain behind:eek:

Was it a De Gea mistake?

Edit - ok Ramos and Iniesta's fault then..

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
I read my girlfriend is half Trani.
Curiously homosexuality is a crime in Iran (and punishable by death I think) yet being a transgender is not. Government even subsidises gender reassignment, and Iranian doctors are probably the best in the world when it comes to it, as it's the country were its performed in larger numbers.

Zoo

Surely they must be thinking of bringing in some younger blood at CB. DDG still not made a save.
Pique is quitting anyway. De Gea is under pressure but the 2 in front of him can be right clowns a lot of the time.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Feck me Spain behind:eek:

Was it a De Gea mistake?
Iniesta and Ramos basically left the ball to each other around half and the Morocco player took it and was all alone the entire run. Shot went through De Geas legs though (still, cant expect him to stop that)

Sandyman

The number 23 for Iran sure looks like a fiery character. Constantly shouting.

FerociousCorgis

feel for ddg, not getting the best of him right now for spain. Even there he almost reads it perfect and it clips off the underneath of his leg. Couple inches higher or his leg lower and he makes that save.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Iniesta should be in the bench. Ramos not playing his best tournament either

manpaslop

DDG without a single stop in the world cup. 5 shots 5 goals. Get Kepa in.