Day 13: Ghana vs Uruguay | South Korea vs Portugal | Cameroon vs Brazil | Serbia vs Switzerland

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
I legit can’t remember another high profile case where someone’s body has gives up on them so drastically as with Ronaldo.

He wasn’t at this best last season but still did alright all things considered. Part of it must be psychological as well, but it is so strange how father time caught up with him like during the summer. Looks way out of place.

mu4c_20le

Korea only have themselves to blame if they dont go through, this group was there for the taking

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Dalot again, what a player

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Uruguay have been very good during this first half, looks like they want it more. Ghana confirm the meh impression I got from them.

Oh also Nuñez has been very good during these 30mn, I've given him a lot of stick but today he seems on form.

mav_9me

Kudus is so good. Would be an excellent signing for Liverpool (my speculation)

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral
I legit can’t remember another high profile case where someone’s body has gives up on them so drastically as with Ronaldo.

He wasn’t at this best last season but still did alright all things considered. Part of it must be psychological as well, but it is so strange how father time caught up with him like during the summer. Looks way out of place.
He is 37, most footballers are retired by 35.

He is pushing his body more than he should just for the sake of individual records, probably will play until early 40s.

Cloud7

Van Persie seemed to literally fall off a cliff one season to the next. He’s the closest I can think of.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I expect to see plenty of Uruguayan dark arts for the rest of the match. I guess for such a small country they have to extract every bit of advantage.
Dark arts? They don't even need that. Ghana playing shite

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid

He's 2 months away from turning 38. This is not surprising at all. At that age any physical decline is likely to be immediate and dramatic

Phil

Dalot has been Portugal’s best player. Has to start

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I expect to see plenty of Uruguayan dark arts for the rest of the match. I guess for such a small country they have to extract every bit of advantage.
They're better than Ghana. No need for dark arts. They'll score more

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
What's the point of João Mário? Also feck off Ronaldo, you don't have the shooting monopoly.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Ronaldo really is detestable. fecks up for Korea’s goal then has the balls to throw his hands in the air because Nunes has a shot.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Great clearance by the goal machine :lol:

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Nice clearance Ronaldo