Day 13: Slovakia vs Spain | Sweden vs Poland | Portugal vs France | Germany vs Hungary

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Ronaldo just doesn't miss penalties and doesn't worry about pressure
He seems really good at sending the keeper the wrong way, without any of the tricks that Bruno, Jorginho etc. use. He doesn’t seem to look where they’re going. Does he just adjust at the very last minute or does he have some sixth sense?!

Hephaestus

My dog just tripped himself over chasing his own tail and got awarded a penalty by this ref.

vodrake

Isn’t that close to the ball? I’m confused by the handball rule.
I think its only taken in account how close they were if the arm was in a natural position when hit. Koundes arm was up in the air a mile away from his body so it doesn't matter how close it was hit from

dronesoul

Reading through the thread.

You can always count on United fans to shit on United's players first chance they get. Especially those who play defense in the best performing squad United’s had in many years now. And especially when it was someone else’s horrific miss really.

So many on here who obviously don’t know jack shit about football, but are absolutely confident they’d pick a better squad than Ole. :lol::lol::lol:

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Why is Silva on free kicks? That was atrocious. Moutinho has been doing it all his career.

PoTMS

Bet Deschamps wishes he brought 7 full backs now. Southgate masterclass.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Hungary taking revenge for the Germans and their stadium pride colors