Day 13: Slovakia vs Spain | Sweden vs Poland | Portugal vs France | Germany vs Hungary

marktan

Bruno running like he's played 70 matches of 90 minutes in the last year

thepolice123

Everytime I watch Goretzka he is always scoring these snap shots from the edge of the box.

podurban2

Perhaps the most insane night of football I have ever witnessed. Football really is magical.

arnie_ni

I know this isn't the time for it but I wish they'd remove the seeding system from tourneys and then the group stages would be alot more exciting like this group is.

Imagine a CL group off united real Bayern for example.

Raredaredevil

This is not good for my heart. Germany vs Hungary is like a sudden death now. Hungary scores next and Germany is out. Come on Die Mannschaft, score 1 more. I really don't want to face England.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Don't think England should be particularly fearful of any of the teams in this group. Theyre all beatable.

Nick7

I think England would have an easier time with Germany than Hungary looking at this :lol:

DickDastardly

I know this isn't the time for it but I wish they'd remove the seeding system from tourneys and then the group stages would be alot more exciting like this group is.

Shit.

You'd tax the rich too right??

You love a bit of chaos...

PoTMS

What the feck are Griezmann and Mbappe doing? They've been awful.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout

But then you have a group of four unfancied teams with two going into the knockout round while two 'big' nations go home. I think people would quickly tire of the knockout round having half as many top nations as it usually does.

Zen

100% give me Germany.... over all 3 other options, yep.

Could it be a spanking and another 1-4 flop? Sure.... it shouldn't be though, they are a bit of a mess.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
100% give me Germany.... over all 3 other options, yep.

Could it be a spanking and another 1-4 flop? Sure.... it shouldn't be though, they are a bit of a mess.
Hungary are the team I fear most for England. Organised teams who can sit in and hit you are the worst for this team, you know we'd limp out.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
After all that drama it looks like two draws and no movement in spots.

Okocha119

Seeing Germany play for time while drawing against Hungary is just a tiny bit pathetic.