Day 13: Slovakia vs Spain | Sweden vs Poland | Portugal vs France | Germany vs Hungary

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Germany haven’t been impressive at all. Like the poster said above, I’d take them on instead of Hungary as it stands :lol:

kidbob

100% give me Germany.... over all 3 other options, yep.

Could it be a spanking and another 1-4 flop? Sure.... it shouldn't be though, they are a bit of a mess.
I think there is two Germanys. One that can beat England comfortably and one that England can beat comfortably. I see it being a comfortable win for one side or the other with my mind leaning towards England.

Hester_manc

Renato Sanches - what a player. He has been the best for Portugal during this tournament. I would really like to see him playing for United.

Withnail

How the feck is that possible?

PL has different rules or are UEFA being dumb again?
The PL rule is crap as we saw players get called offside for pointing as they ran so their sleeve was ahead of the defender.

This was a, I think unintended, consequence of the PL changing the handball rule so that the upper part of your arm wasn't handball.

VAR has been a much lighter touch and this tournament is being refereed differently from the PL in general. The competition has been much the better for it.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
How does Low not know that Kimmich and Goretzka are needed in midfield and Musiala is their most creative attacker…

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
France have played with 9 today. Mbappe and Griezmann have thrown a zero.

arnie_ni

In 99 it was United, Barca, Bayern.

The two finalists in the same group.
Yea I know and it was great viewing. Every game mattered and made the win that more special. We beat all the best teams in the world that year.

In fact, would anyone that's won the CL faced harder teams?

Barca Bayern inter Juve bayern.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Germany vs England is going to be filled with German media mocking Southgate for not playing Sancho.

Raredaredevil

Germany vs England in a major tournament play off. We all know how it ends. :(
You will beat us. England to score 1-0 and we end up conceding another goal on the break. We will lose either 0-1 or 0-2. England is the team I fear most in this tournament, you're a match-up nightmare for us and you have the home crowd at Wembley. I don't think you've ever lost at home as well.

kidbob

Can we talk about how is a fecking disgrace that any 3rd place team get through? FFS Portugal won the last tournament despite playing like shit. Put an end to this bullshit.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Can we talk about how is a fecking disgrace that any 3rd place team get through? FFS Portugal won the last tournament despite playing like shit. Put an end to this bullshit.
No there's enough moaning about football. Let's just enjoy the tournament as presented.

Nick7

How does Low not know that Kimmich and Goretzka are needed in midfield and Musiala is their most creative attacker…
Mad isn’t it? Musiala looks head and shoulders above the other Germans out there when it comes to ball control. I genuinely can’t believe Sane has gotten so many minutes when he’s right there on the bench.