Day 16: Brazil vs. Chile

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantonaGiggs1

Deciding a game by penalties is a shame.

It should be decided by rock-paper-scissors between the 2 captains.

Red Stone

This World Cup is mental. I won't survive if it keeps entertaining this much until the final.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Incredible drama, this World Cup has been absolutely brilliant.

Not sure how the rest of the second round ties live up to that though!

tomac

Poor Chile. feck Brazil, they deserve nothing. Terrible football all tournament, help from the referees every single match, and they still only just spawn their way through. Plus, Neymar should be shot, such a cheat.
agree 1000% i would have made him take that penalty again

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Brazil surely can't go all the way, with the thoroughly mediocre Fred, and the wasted out wide Hulk in their front 3.

Oscar hasn't really turned up either.
Not a vintage side.

Okocha119

Seeing how I put 50 bucks on a 2:1 win for Chile, I of course flipped my shit when the shot hit the bar.

Fecking hell, really feel sorry for Chile. Brazil performed like I expected them too. Now let's see the Columbians run over them (hopefully).

devips

What's the point of Marcello and Dani Alves? Don't have positional sense, lose balls regularly in dangerous positions, and not very effective offensively. They are a threat to their own team.

Beagle

Got so worked up over that game. Feel bad for Chile. Really wanted to see Brazil go out.

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
Butt.. but FIFA will gift Brazil a way to the finals

pathetic scum, think before opening your gob

Mali_Zeus

Pinella wont get any sleep tonight, hit the bar in the last minutes and then missed the penalty.

If this poor Brasil side goes all the way somehow it will be incredibly unjust.

Friction

It was a great game. I'm slightly disappointed that Chile went out in such an unlucky way. The 2 saves that Cesar made were questionable, as he was off the line on both of them. I think one of the other officials blew the whistle on one of them. They should really crackdown on that rule, or remove it altogether. Oh well, I guess it's good that Brazil is through, otherwise there probably would have been more riots in the streets.

Sam

I think some people are underestimating just what this means to Brazil. Those tears and emotions are genuine.

Dylan94

I can't stand that Brazil are through. They have Neymar and that's it. And if they win this tournament it's because they were always meant to.

Status
Not open for further replies.