g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Day 18: Germany vs. Algeria

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Immigration during the 19th century.

Mustafi is probably the most german-looking person after Schweinsteiger, Neuer, and Muller.
Yeah Porto Alegre has a big German/Dutch community. I´ve been there a couple of times. The women are gorgeous there.

Sphaero

Struggling to explain his genius to the hoi polloi
Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Anyway it's all hypothetical now. I just think Low is digging himself into a hole. Heck, even France today attacked mainly from the right before Giroud came off. Valbuena supported by Debuchy is going to be a huge test for Howedes. He will need someone to hold a position before him.

All if Germans win today ofc. :angel:
Yeah, would be great for Germany to have a LB who has shown to be capable of keeping players of the level of Valbuena, the before mentioned Robben or Gareth Bale largely quiet. Would be fantastic if he would have actually played against them in the recent past and proven himself...

Just please, Löw, prove me wrong.

7th level red

green kits should be made illegal - fecking hate seeing a match with green kits being worn with a green pitch..ridiculous

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
I just don't understand Howedes at left-back. Wasting him there, you can see he's limited as he's a true center-back.

Lyricist

Neuer looked ridiculous there obviously but if you're honest had he not done that Slimani would've been clear through on goal.

punpun

Neuer looked ridiculous there obviously but if you're honest had he not done that Slimani would've been clear through on goal.
Yes. That was a good decision.

Neuer is so big he can block anybody and scare the crap out of you. :lol:

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
It might get better, but I hold onto my viewpoint that a midfield of Lahm - Schweinsteiger - Kroos is bollocks. There's such a lack of dynamic playmaking and runs, it's not even funny.

punpun

When Germany starts playing, Algeria will get destroyed.